Baby Baby [chapter 6]

Chapter 6

Rellarna's (normal) P.O.V

He pulled me in and I felt a wave of confusion and a thrill run through my body. It was dark, but I could sense our closeness. I felt his hot breath coming closer to me, his sweet smell sending pleasant shivers up and down me. I've missed him, I admit it. I still dream of him every night, of us getting back together.

His lips crashed on mine and I responded to it immediately. My brain was yelling pull back, you'll get hurt. But I couldn't, wouldn't, didn't want to. His arms wrapped around my waist pulling me closer to him. I twisted my fingers in his soft hair and felt pleasure in my heart.

We pulled back for air and I fell on the light switch filling the room with yellow light from the naked bulb hanging from the dusty roof. I looked up and saw his face. His hair was sticking up oddly and his cheeks were flushed red. A smile danced at his lips.

"I'm sorry" he whispered so quiet I couldn't hear. He's sorry for leaving me or sorry for kissing me. My face twisted in confusion and he looked at me. "I'm sorry" he said louder this time, "I'm an idiot, I love you." The last words shocked me.

Oh My God! He just said that! OMG OMG OMG! "D.. D.. Do you f.. f for.. forgive me" he stuttered out. I just looked at him and felt my jaw drop open. I love you I said in my head unable to speak aloud. "I'll stand by you, I'll be a proper father to your baby, our baby, I love you" he said his voice full of raw emotion.

Could I forgive him. Of course I could, I love him. "I still love you, but I can't trust you, until you can prove me that you will stand by me, goodbye" That was the hardest thing I have ever said, but I needed him to prove me that I can trust him before I can forgive him.

I walked out of the small cupboard and felt the tears find their way down my cheeks. I ran to the girls toilets and locked myself in a cubicle to cry. I cried silently as I heard a group of people come in. "I can't believe the slut, she gets pregnant with my Ryan's baby! He was supposed to be my boyfriend, we just had to split them up and then I could get with him. But the stupid slag gets pregnant!" The insults were from Ellie-may, I recognised her snotty slutty voice. How dare she call me a slut! She gives the ass, Charlie, blowjobs, and they aren't even going out!

I felt the anger well up in me and I burst out of the cubicle, startling Ellie-may and her gang, the so called populars, that no one actually likes. Only boys like them but that's only because of what they do. I went at Ellie-may with my fists. I would never do that ever, it must be my pregnancy hormones. One of my fists hit her nose and she shrieked at the top of her voice.

Blood poured from her foundation caked nose. "You bitch" she cried at me, "you are going to get done for this, my nose, my perfect nose." My reply was good, if I do say so myself, "You won't tell because if you do I'll tell that you skipped last period yesterday to smoke!"

I smiled smugly at her expression, I knew she didn't want to be expelled again. The group around her looked at me warily, I just terrified the airheads, well, it isn't exactly hard. I walked out and felt a hand pull me towards them.

It was Ryan. "I'll do anything to prove myself to you!" I was not expecting that. What do I say? "How about you tell me to do something, like, a list and I complete it? Please, I love you." A list, a list I decide, that would be good. "Okay then, number 1 is to stand up for me when someone calls me a nasty name again or slags me off. "Okay Rell." He said before walking off. Maybe this could be fun!

[To be continued......Please comment on the story and tell me if you like it, be honest. I love my 10 fans loads! xoxo. The more votes I get the quicker my fingers type. Pleaseeeeeee..... Vote and Comment. Pleaseeeeeeee ........ I love you all...loads.....x <3]