Baby Baby [chapter 4]

Chapter 4

I got into the car with Sarah and Ryan when we were all ready to go. The ride was silent until sally broke the quiet by speaking. I'm low on gas, I'm just gonna pull in and get some" she said and pulled into the station. She got out and filled up the car and walked into the little shop to pay for it.

I was alone with Ryan, Great! Note the sarcasm. I felt his eyes on me and turned and met his stare. He carried on staring at me and I stared at him. He looked away. The silence around us was so awkward I just had to break it.

"So...." I started to say, "How have you been?" He looked up and sat speechless for a couple of seconds before saying, "Fine". His tone was bland and sounded rather strained. "How have you been?" He asked me.

"Okay, apart from being pregnant at 14" I replied watching his expression. His face was priceless! I may not ignore him but that doesn't mean I want to be nice. I think it's time I got a little payback on him for leaving me. What ass leaves his girlfriend when she finds out that she is carrying their baby! Oh yeah, he does!

Silence surrounded us yet again as Sarah entered the car. We were at school 5 minutes later and I jumped out the car, thanked Sarah and ran off to find Elle. She greeted me with a well needed hug and I smiled at her remembering what I plan to do.

I told her that I wanted a little revenge on Ryan. An evil smile spread across her face, a sign she had a plan. "Tell" I said and she did. Look out for a lot of bad moments, Ryan.

The bell rang and we walked to class, the sickness was starting now, lucky me, as it always happens in the morning but it had not yet thrown up. Perfect timing today though. I sat down with Elle at the back of the class and waited for him to appear at the door. I really needed to be sick. I wouldn't hold on to it long enough for him to even sit down.

I shouted to miss "I need to be sick" and ran to the door. I bumped into something in the doorway and couldn't hold on anymore. I let the sick flow through my throat and it hit the object with it. The object made a disgusted noise. I guess I just threw up on a person. Oops.

I looked up and saw who I threw up on. I saw a puke ridden Ryan with a gross look on his face. Well this bit was part of the plan. I stood up straight and smiled at him. "Oops, must be the morning sickness" I said to him and took my seat leaving him soaked in my sick. Everyone laughed at him. Great plan Elle!

Miss looked at him and told him to go get cleaned up quickly, she was biting her lip trying not to laugh the whole time. Ryan ran off but before he was completely out of sight he gave me an evil look. Look out Ryan there will be more to come.

[To be continued......Sorry for another bad chapter, I was stuck for ideas again. And sorry it was so short. But please vote and comment. I see I have 6 fans now, I feel loved. I hope you like the story so far, please let me know. Please Vote and Comment. Pleaseeeeeeee ........ I love you all.....x]