Baby Baby [chapter 3]

Baby Baby -

Chapter 3

Ryan's P.O.V

She looked so beautiful when she walked through my doors. My eyes flicked down to her swollen tummy, I couldn't believe I had got her pregnant. How could I be so careless! I love her still. When she started crying I wanted to run over to her and tell her everything is gonna be okay. I want to hold her, comfort her, kiss her. But I can't, because I am not ready to be a dad, yet.

Normal (Rellarna's) P.O.V

She hugged me tighter before letting me go. My mum walked up to us and put her arms round me, like she was holding me up. We left Ryan to get shouted at. On the drive home I felt like crying, but the tears wouldn't fall. It was like I had used all the tears in my body.

We walked through the door and I felt starving. I walked to the kitchen with my mum, who had already started cooking like the mind reader she is. She made me fries and nuggets, a very unhealthy, very lovely dinner. I sat at the small dinning table in the kitchen and began wolfing down the food.

As I was about half way through my fries, I decided they needed something, a little extra flavour. I got up and went to the cupboard to get some salt and ketchup. I opened it and the first thing I saw was peanut butter. I really fancied some. I took it back the table and without knowing what I was doing I dipped a chip in. It tasted lovely. Wonder why I never tried it before, it was amazing.

Across the table my mum was laughing and smiling. "That's what I craved when I was pregnant with you!" she cried, "It was delicious while I was pregnant, how weird we both craved the same thing? How weird we both craved such an odd thing!"

I just sat looking at her, my mouth full of fries and peanut butter.

After dinner I felt exhausted. Well you would too carrying extra weight. My ankles are swelled up like balloons! I got ready for bed before climbing in between the warm sheets and drifting off into a dreamless sleep.

I woke up to the annoying sound of my alarm. De De De De De De it sang, repeatedly before I picked it up and threw it across the room. I got out of bed and picked it up making sure it wasn't broken, which it wasn't.

I got up and took a quick cold shower to wake me up a bit more, brushed my teeth and walked out of the bathroom and into my orange bedroom. I got dry and dressed and put some hair mousse through my hair, after brushing it and let it dry in my natural curls. I put on my make-up and walked down stairs.

I walked into the kitchen to find Sarah and unfortunately Ryan sitting round the table with my Mum. They all turned to look at me, I felt anger building in me at Ryan but I held onto it and smiled at Sarah, she was a nice person after all, even if I do hate her son.

"Rellarna" my mum started, "Sarah is going to be driving you to school." I looked at Sarah and she smiled at me and nodded. "It's not right that a pregnant women should have to walk everywhere and since your Dad leaves early for work and your mum don't drive I think that I should take you, seeing as I am going to be one of the grandmothers of your child. Grandma! I sound so old" She added making me smile.

"There is a small problem though" Sarah said "My idiot son is going to be in the car. Do you think you could try not to hit him in the car so I don't have an accident?" I laughed, but it was fake. I would rather walk, but I think it would be bad for the baby. "Okay" I said.

I grabbed some breakfast peanut butter on toast. I took a bite and wished I was eating it with chips instead of toast. "Can I take it to school and buy some chips at lunch?" I asked my mum, pointing to the peanut butter. She laughed, "Of course honey" she replied.

"Chips and peanut butter" Sarah said "Weird craving!" She was laughing as she spoke. Ryan turned to look at me. His eyes looked into mine before travelling down my body and stopping at my tummy. He stared at it for a while but soon averted his gaze. I looked at him and felt my heart do a back-flip like it used to and a longing pull in my heart. What The Hell! I hate him!

[To be continued......Sorry for the stink on ice chapter, I was stuck for ideas. But please vote and comment. I see I have 3 fans now so I want to thank toxicpanda7 (my first ever fan!), nod5678 and IsyaBee for being my fans. I feel loved now I have fans and lots of votes and comments. Please Vote and Comment. Pleaseeeeeeee ........]