Baby baby [chapter 9]

Chapter 9

I woke up in the morning cuddled up in Ryan's arms. "Good morning baby" he said to me, "It's time to get up, we've got school." He got out of my bed and walked around my room with a confused look on his face. "Erm.... Rell, What am I gonna wear to school? Because I'm not going to wear a skirt and a girly top!" I laughed as I saw him open my wardrobe and pull out a pair of mini denim shorts and a pink top with Minnie Mouse holding a flower on.

He walked out of my door and shouted "Mum, what am I gonna wear to school!" His mum's voice was surprisingly cheerful, "I went home a minute ago and picked up some of your clothes, we're going to be staying here for a while." I smiled at the though of spending every minute with Ryan.

He walked back in with some clothes in his hand, smiling. His hair was sticking up at odd angles and looked like he had been dragged through a field backwards, but he looked hot and so cute. "I'm gonna take a quick shower, is that okay?" I nodded and he walked out of the room.

I jumped out of bed and picked up the t-shirt and shorts he had in his hand earlier. I sighed, I wouldn't be wearing them for a while. I picked out a large pair of black jeans and a pink maternity shirt with black butterflies on it. I ran a brush through my hair and straightened it flicking the ends in and out to give it some life and put in a headband with a neon pink bow on in it.

Ryan walked into my room a couple of minutes later wearing a pair of black, almost skinny jeans and a white McKenzie t-shirt. His brown, now straight, wet hair flicked sexily across his face. I couldn't help but smile, this sex god is all mine! He smiled back at me and grabbed my hand and pulled me down stairs to get some breakfast.

The whole day at school we stuck together and talked. We just didn't care about what people thought of us anymore, so we are gonna be teenage parents, I don't really care! Ryan kept putting his hand on my tummy and murmuring to it, everyone in the room starred at us.

After the best day of school so far since being pregnant, Ryan told me he has a surprise for me and I should meet him in the park in about an hour. He ran off once I agreed. A surprise!

[To be continued......Please comment and vote, pleassssseeee. Sorry this chapter was just to get the story to the surprise, so it was kind of boring and short. Woooo hooooo! I have 17 fans! I updated this one quickly as you may have to wait a while for the next one, because I go back to school Thursday. The story is coming to an end, but I might write a sequel. Thanks for the really nice comments you all left on the chapter before, I love Ryan too. I love you all...loads.....x ..... <3 ......x ....]