Baby baby [chapter 10.....Part 1]

Chapter 10 Part 1....

I went home and brushed my hair, reapplied some light make-up and sighed, this was the worst I had every dressed on a non uniform day. Everyone was dressed really nice and then there was me, the giant whale in ugly clothes.

I felt a tear trickle down my cheek, but remembered that I was going to be late for Ryan's surprise and the though of a surprise cheered me up immediately.

I walked down stairs and strolled slowly to the park, my ankles were killing me. Everyone I passed stared at my tummy, but it didn't make me want to run and hide anymore, I was used to it.

I sat down in the park on the old wooden bench beneath a tree looking around. I spotted Ryan a few yards away waving at me frantically, a big grin on his cute face. I smiled back and then saw what he was standing on.

He was shaded by a large tree standing on a picnic blanket. The blanket had candles scattered round the edges and a picnic basket sat in the middle. I could feel I giant grin seeping over my face.

I walked over to him and he greeted me with a gentle kiss sending shivers through every part of me. He sat down on the blanket and I followed his lead. He pulled out a portion of chips and a jar of peanut butter. I laughed and immediately dug in.

After I had finished we sat together cuddled up holding hands. The wind began to pick up and blew out the orange flickering flames of the candles. Ryan stood up and pulled me with him.

I looked at his face and traced every line and angle of it with my finger. He gently kneeled down until he was on one knee. I knew what was coming next.

"Rellarna Malady will you marry me?" he said looking into my eyes, "We don't have to get married just yet, I mean when we get a bit older, when our baby is born?" I looked at the opened black box in his hand, a shiny silver ring with 3 large stones in it. In the middle was a giant diamond surrounded by two emeralds, the exact colour of his beautiful eyes. Erm...................

[a/n... If you want to see a picture of the ring go to http://www.jamesallen.com/_images/jewelry/shapes/Colored-Stone-Settings-Platinum-3-Stone-Princess-Cut-Emerald-Engagement-Ring-3644_bPRI.jpg]

[To be continued......Do you like it? Please vote and comment on it! I'll write the next part of this chapter soon. I wanted to leave it on a cliff hanger and I didn't have enough time to finish it. Most of you guessed what would happen, am I really getting that predictable? Lol. I love all my fans! I can't believe I have 19! OMG! I love you all...loads.....x ...Au revoir!...Chow!...Zi Jian! ... <3 ......x ....]