Baby Baby [Chapter 2]

Baby Baby Chapter 2

The past by as slowly as living in hell. Well, it was kind of like hell to me. People stared at me, whispered about me, a couple even pointed at me, rude idiots! Don't they know it's rude to point! I hope Ryan's day looked as bad as it seemed, he looked like a ghost and had a frown on his evil little face all day. It was kind of cute. No, I did not just think that. I hate him remember, or do I? Of course I do, stupid confusing pig.

I walked home with Elle, talking like we used to, before I got pregnant. It was just as always, us talking, laughing and joking, being care free. I guess I'm kind of past being care free now.

I waved bye to her and walked through my door and was hugged by my Mum. She and my Dad have been so unbelievably supportive, I thought they would get really angry with me, but they didn't, they just sat there shocked for a couple of minutes and wrapping my arms around me hugging me close.

They told me everything will be okay and it is, so far, apart from the Ryan situation. They are totally cool about me keeping the baby. I just wouldn't, I just can't kill it, I love it, Sounds weird doesn't it? Saying I love something I don't even know the gender of, well that's me, Mrs Weird.

Mum put me down after about a minute and finally let me through the doorway and into the living room. I walked into the kitchen and poured myself some lemonade before walking into the living room with it and plonking my self and my swollen ankles down on the chair to watch some TV.

Mum sat next to be and looked at me trying to study my thoughts through my blank expression. "Ryan was there today, I didn't speak to him" I told her. "Oh baby" she said pulling me into another bear hug. I let the tears fall down my face streaking my cheeks with black make-up.

"Sarah doesn't know does she?" My mum said. Sarah is Ryan's mum. I shock my head. Mum wiped away the running tears and make-up off my face before standing up, pulling me up with her. "Well, it's time she found out!" my mum announced, walking out the room and grabbing her and my shoes.

I put on my shoes, scared in case Ryan was going to be there. Actually, I hope he is. So he can suffer and squirm like I did when I told my parents. We walked to our car, got in at drove to Ryan's house. I was shaking the whole way there.

We pulled up outside of his rather large house and got out and walked to the door. My mum knocked harshly at the door holding my hand, squeezing it to give me some reassurance. The door flew open and I was greeted by the smiling face of Sarah. She was short and pretty but wrinkles lined her pale forehead. She looked at us then me, then Ryan, then my tummy, then Ryan. "OH MY GOD" she screamed. Ryan went red, I've never seen him blush before.

I know I hate him and he ruined my life, but god did he look hot. His longish brown hair flicked across his tanned face and emerald green eyes. I could almost see his fit chest under his shirt. I could remember the happiness that bubbled inside of me when he kissed me. No! Get all thoughts like that out of my brain.

Sarah faced him and stared at him for half a minute waiting for him to answer. During that time me and my mum walked in and stood in their large living room, closing the white, fogged glass door behind us.

My mum broke the awkward silence that had filled the room. "Rellarna is pregnant and Ryan is the father" my mum stated looking at ryan like she wanted to rip off his scared head and stomp on it. "OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD!" his mum shouted.

"Is that why you broke up? You left her because you had underage sex and she got pregnant? You left your 14 year old girlfriend because you got her up the duff. I can't believe you!" Go Sarah I thought as she said, well screamed, this at Ryan.

"I am so sorry Rell, for you and the fact that my idiot of a son is the farther." She pulled me into a hug and I let tears fall down my face. I didn't care that Ryan was seeing me cry, I just couldn't stop them cascading down my face. He should know how much pain he has caused.

[To be continued......But only if you vote and comment. Thanks to Ladyoflitany for being the first one ever to comment on one of my stories. Please vote and comment or I won't write anymore if no one is going to read it. ........]