♥28♥

Previously

I lay there what seemed to be forever and I eventually feel my eyes getting heavier by the second and the exhaustion becomes too much and I drift off to sleep but before I slip I feel a gloved hand cross and cover my mouth, the last words I hear are, "I told you that he won't save you this time." then I was out like a light.  

Now

When I opened my eyes the room I was In was dark and cold, the only thing that lit the room up was a single lamp sitting on a desk in the far corner of the room. I started moving my arms but they were tied, same with my feet. The thought of me calling for Sebastian clouded my mind and I wanted him to come find me, while I was thinking about him the door creaked open and that same voice made me shudder in fear. "Seems you're awake, good." he spoke with the same monotone words like usual. "Well the drugs wear off eventually Claude." I said through gritted teeth.

He let out a small and menacing chuckle and walked closer to me, kneeling down to my height, "Michaelis won't find you, so you might as well give up." he spat. He pulled me closer to him by my jaw and forced a kiss on me. When he pulled away a creepy smile formed on his face, "I hope he does find this place, that way he can watch you die by my hand." he said throwing my body back against the wall. My head made contact with the wall causing my to wince in pain and Claude left without a care. Once he was gone I shifted my body the best I could and noticed a small amount of blood on the floor where my head was laying, the only thought that was going through my throbbing head was 'please save me Sebastian.'

~Back at the manor and Sebastian's POV~

I kept pacing the manor in worry over (y/n)'s safety even though I knew what Faustus had in store for her. Sadly the only trace of her scent left stopped on the edge of the garden, 'How the hell am I suppose to find her' I thought stressing over her. I noticed the sun start to rise and I let out a heavy sigh and went to wake the young master. Once I arrived to his room with his morning tea I knocked and then entered. I left the cart near his bed and opened the curtains, "Master it's time to wake up." I say.

He stirred in the bed and eventually sat up stretching and yawning, "What's on the schedule to-" He was cut off by the sound of a shattered tea cup. "Is everything aright? You never do that." The only response I give him is shaking my head. "Sebastian, this is an order! Tell me what happened." He says sternly. "Young master, (y/n) has been kidnapped, I assume around midnight." I said sadly. "Then clear my schedule today, we're going to find her as soon as possible." he stated. "Unfortunately young master, Claude has found some way to mask her scent so I am unable to find her easily." I informed.

I handed him a new cup this time filled with earl gray tea. After he was finished with it I changed his clothing and went to set breakfast up at the table. The hour passes slowly since (y/n) is normally holding on to me or trying to force herself to clean the dishes with me. I clean the dishes and the kitchen up completely then the young master shouts my name. I bowed in front of him and said the same quote I normally say but sadness laces my words. "Pull the carriage around we're heading out to London, hopefully we find some clue as to where he took her." he instructs. I did as told and we were off to London immediately. 

~(Y/N)'s POV~

While I lay in the cold and dark room I feel myself getting tired by the second but refused to sleep, I was afraid of what Claude would do to me while I was asleep. I immediately jumped and started shaking out of fear from the creaky metal door opening and revealing the same dark haired demon. He walked closer to me kneeling down like the other times he would come in but he had a metal tray with food on it. "You need to eat something before you starve to death." he said in  his monotone voice. "I don't want anything from you." I spat. 

He let out a sigh, "If you don't eat willingly then I force feed you." he said with a menacing glare. I moved a little bit adjusting myself and I just nodded agreeing with him, I was too weak and vulnerable right now to oppose anything he said so I just agreed with him. When I looked over I could swear I saw a faint smile grace his lips but shook it off since it more than likely from watching me lose hope for anything. He sat there feeding me since he refused to take the restraints off, this went on for days that I couldn't even keep up with since I couldn't tell whether the sun was up or the moon.

What seemed like weeks of the same routine of him coming in the room feeding and forcefully kissing me, he came in and picked my body up but I was too weak and exhausted from the constant feeling of hopelessness and he carried me out and upstairs. "W-where are you taking me?" I question weakly. "You'll find out when we get there." he simply stated. While he was walking I fell asleep after being awake for so long from fear. I could subconsciously hear the movement of a door and sheets, I retracted my hands that no longer had ropes on them but a metal cuff was latched onto my ankle.

~Sebastian's POV~

It's been nearly two weeks since (y/n)'s disappearance, 'please, be alright kitten, I'm coming as fast as I can.' I thought sadly. Ever since that first day of her absence I have been breaking dishes, pouring wrong ingredients into the young master's food and even messed various other things up that I never thought I would do. 'Is this what I am without you? Am I just like every human when they lose the love of their life?' I question myself. I heard the bell go off and looked to find it was the studies bell so I left heading for the young master.

When I arrived I knocked until I was granted permission to enter, once inside the young master gave me his normal facial expression as if he wasn't fazed by my kittens' disappearance but inside I knew he was ready to break down. "You called for me young master?" I asked. "Yes, since no clues have turned up from the searches around London, I want to head for the Trancy manor. It's the only logical place for them to go. We head out first thing in the morning." he informs then dismisses me.

The next morning I did the normal routine of preparing the young master for the day and feeding him, then we left heading to the trancy manor. My thoughts wavered from the state she'll be in to whether or not she is even alive. I was brought out of my thoughts by the young master waving his hand in front of my face and calling my name over and over. "Did you hear a word I said?" he asked in an angry tone. "This time, no. I apologize." I said with the same sadness lacing my tone. He explained that he would take (y/n) out of the manor where it would be safe while I killed claude but he was cut short from explaining any further since we arrived at the manor, 'This is it.' I thought thinking of my precious kitten.