♥13♥

¡chapter contains spoilers for season 2 of Black Butler!

Hope you enjoy​ (^.^)

Previously

I was gently layed on a plush bed and felt covers placed on me up to my shoulders. "Goodnight kitten." then I fell fast asleep.

Now

~one week time skip~

I was starting to get a little nervous since the halloween ball is only a day and a half away. "Are you nervous about something kitten?" sebastian asked with a smirk. "Will you stop calling me that already, It's weird." I said with a pink face. "Absolutely not." was the only thing he said then walked out the kitchen. I dried my hands and left as well. I went up to my room and picked Rose up off the floor and brought her out to the garden to play. While Rose was swatting anything that moved in the grass I plucked a dandelion and waved it around her face so I could play with her. I looked behind me and noticed that Sebastian was walking over to finny.

I stood up, bringing Rose with me and walked over just to be nosy. When I get over to them I noticed that finny had killed a bunch of flowers. "Finnian what have I said." sebastian says sighing. "Be careful with the flowers. Sorry mister Sebastian." finny says sadly. I walk around the remainder of the garden to see what all needed replacing. I walked back over to Sebastian and just said "They're all dead". He gave an aggravated sigh and we both left. I walked up to my room and set Rose down and let her roam around my room while I walked around the manor to calm myself over alois coming to the Halloween ball.

~time skip to the day of the ball~

When I woke up my heart was racing. I knew that tonight was the ball and I was terrified of what alois would be capable of. I stood up out of bed and walked over to the bathroom and started running a hot bath, 'this will hopefully calm me down a little bit'.  I walked out into my room and grabbed a simple dress that I could wear until I had to change into my costume (at top). When I took all my clothes off I stepped into the hot bubbly water and relaxed. As soon as I was finished I got dressed in the simple dress. I fixed my (h/l) (h/c) hair by pinning some of it back. I walked out of my room leaving a sleeping kitten and walked to the dining room. When I get there sebastian pulls my chair out for me and pushes me up to the table. "Thank you sebastian." I said. "Not a problem my lady." he said with a smile.

When Sebastian gave us our food he went into the kitchen an ciel and I started talking. "(Y/n) are you sure you would like to attend the ball tonight?" ciel asked. "Of course. If anything happens I can just get sebastian so I'm going to be fine. I even know what happens to Claude in the anime but I'm not telling. I want to know if that event actually happens, if it doesn't and it gets switched then bad things might happen to seba-" "What things my lady?" Sebastian interrupted. "Oh uhm nothing. It's nothing to worry over." I said nervously. After breakfast I helped with the clean up as usual.

While I was washing the dishes Sebastian snaked his arms around my waist and put his head on my left shoulder. "What do you want? It's kinda hard and to wash dishes like this." I said. "I'll let you finish if you tell me what you meant earlier." he said with a smirk. I pulled my hands out of the water and dried them off with a nearby towel. "OK fine I'll tell​ you, but you have to move." I said. He removed his arms and I turned to face him. "Do you remember when we were in my time and I played that episode where alois was killed by ciel?"I asked. "Of course who could forget the yelling after that scene."

"Anyways Claude doesn't end up eating alois's soul. He somehow put his souls in his Ruby ring. Well afterwards ciel would have been kidnapped and brainwashed to thinking his Butler would be Claude. In the end you win taking ciel back and Faustus along with trancy both die." I informed. "Well what makes you think I would lose to a demon such as him kitten. I will kill him if he touches you." Sebastian says embracing me. I buried my face into his chest and wrapping my arms around him. "Sebastian, it was one thing having him in my world but me being here, It terrifies me." I said starting to tear up.

"Do not worry kitten, if you wish you can stay near me the entire evening." we pulled away from the hug and he kissed my forehead. "Now let's finish we still have a lot to do." I nodded and finished with the dishes while sebastian was preparing different snacks and drinks for the party while I cleaned up behind him. After we finished the kitchen we went into the ballroom and started the decorations. I hung fake cobwebs and large figurines in corners along with banners. Sebastian did all the other decorations higher up he walls and started setting up.

"Kitten you should start getting into your costume." he said with a smirk. "If you think I picked a cat costume you're wrong raven." I said with a giggle. He looked sad at my response so I gave him a hug. "Maybe I'll be a cat next year who knows." I said. "Alright you go get ready the guests will start arriving soon." I left him standing in the room heading to my room. When I get to my room I found Rose playing with the hem of the pillow case which cause me to laugh a little bit. I walked over to my wardrobe and grabbed the​ black bag that held my costume and started undressing. After I was undressed I pulled the bag off and started getting dressed.

Your costume⤵

I left off the accessories like the sword and hat, I started brushing my hair and curling it afterwards I put the bandana on and heard a knock at my door

I left off the accessories like the sword and hat, I started brushing my hair and curling it afterwards I put the bandana on and heard a knock at my door. "Kitten the guests are arriving." he said through the door. "OK I'm almost ready." I shouted back. I put the hat on and attached the sword to my side then peeked out in the hall. I started hearing halloween music playing and people talking so I slipped on my boots and left. When I made it to the stairs I noticed everyone dressed up as something creepy or beautiful. When I walked down the stairs I started looking for Sebastian.

I eventually found him next to ciel who was also dressed as a pirate. "Well that's weird." I said with a giggle. Ciel turned pink at my costume, "(Y/n) why are you the same thing as me?" he asked nervously. "Oh hush it's not like I tried. I just avoided the cat costume." I said with a smirk. "Shouldn't you be looking for lizzy?" I asked. After I said that ciel excused himself and left. "So my pirate avoided being a kitten?" he questioned. I laughed and sebastian offered a dance which I accepted. While we danced I noticed something out the corner of my eye, and it was watching me. "Sebastian they're here and watching. I'm scared." I said with a shaky voice. "Do not let it bother you, that's what they intend on doing." he said. When the dance ended sebastian held my hand and brought me to the kitchen. When we arrived someone came in behind us. "Well seems she was here this entire time." The figure said.

✧✧✧
Hope you enjoyed the chapter...
New chapter soon I'm just updating 3 stories a day so hopefully I can get more chapters out... 

Thank you to everyone who has kept up with this book it means so much to me (*^▽^*)