♥9♥

Previously

He quickly cleaned and bandaged my wounds, then we played with the kitten until I passed out. Sebastian tucked me in and rose layed her delicate body on the other pillow next to me.

Now

When I opened my eyes I felt something on my chest and I also felt something soft swing and hit me in the face. I picked up the little kitten from my chest so I could sit up and then I put Rose down on a pillow. Suddenly there was a knock at my bedroom door and it was of course sebastian. He helped me get ready for the day and then helped conceal Rose.

While sebastian was putting things on the carriage, Prince soma was crying and clinging to ciel while I just giggled but was interrupted with a bear hug from ran Mao. Finally on the road ciel seemed to look irritated and had a slightly red nose. "Ciel, are you okay? Your nose is starting to get really red." "I'm sure it's nothing but if it gets worse I know what it will be." he stated looking out the window. Silence consumed the rest of the ride  back to the estate but with me being me I kept irritating ciel with little things. When we arrived at the estate ciel actually rushed out of the carriage but he stopped abruptly.

"What's wrong I thought..." but I saw what ciel saw. His mansion was pink not on just the inside but it was covered in frilly bows and anything that could be pink on the outside as well. Both ciel and I say "Lizzy" in unison, I went up the stairs with ciel and sebastian behind us and took quick glances at sebastian hoping he knew what to do with Rose and flashed me a smile each time. When we all walk inside, the whole room had a variety of different shades of pink and it made me sick. I started heading for the stairs but stopped making a sharp turn and running behind sebastian. "OH  CIIIEEELLLL! I'VE MISSED YOU SO MUCH!!" Lizzy screamed to the top of her lungs.

After nearly killing ciel she looked over and caught a glimpse of me and I started to panic. She runs over and starts crushing me, as if the pain wasn't enough. "Lizzy you need to refrain from that, (y/n) was injured." Lizzy quickly lets go hearing ciel's  words. "Well, ciel I was hoping to spend the night." Lizzy said with a cheery attitude. "But miss you have a busy schedule tomorrow we must leave tonight." Paula spoke up. Lizzy was sad but spent her time with ciel. I dragged sebastian upstairs to my room. "So, where is she?" he put my luggage down and I watched as he jumped out the window then quickly returning and holding Rose. I quickly took the kitten from him and held it close to me. While I was holding Rose I looked over to sebastian who looked as though he was, blushing?

I giggled at the sight of him actually blushing and then he cleared his throat removing the blush. "Sebastian, what happens if he finds her out? He was already getting a red nose on our way back here." I asked with a frown. "Well I can always take the blame, and if she gets caught we'll just have to put her outside, but ill handle it if it happens." I put Rose down and gave sebastian a hug and again he was tense. I giggled at this then left, I walked over to the bed where I had rose and started playing with her. "Sebastian!" we heard ciel scream. "You should probably get that, but the cat hair." "do not worry mistress." and just like that he left.

It been a few hours and rose was starting to meow like crazy so I put her in the wardrobe to prevent her from leaving the room. I walked downstairs to the kitchen to get her some milk but when I get there bard was there and not sebastian. "Ah hello (y/n). What are you doing in here?" "Just getting some milk that's all." he seemed puzzled at what I said but he didn't ask any questions. I poured some milk in a cup and warmed it just enough so it wouldn't freeze the kittens tongue and grabbed a small bowl. After this was done I walked out and up the stairs to my room but once I get there my door was opened slightly. I find a table in the hallway and I set the milk and bowl down and sneak inside and find Lizzy looking through my things. "Lizzy? What are you doing? Why are you in my room?" I stated scaring her. "Oh, (y/n) what are you doing back, I thought you left. " "Uhm no I just went to get something but that doesn't excuse you from going into my room and looking through my stuff."

I notice that her hand was starting to reach for my pendant and without my knowing I scream Sebastian's name and he arrives quickly. Sebastian notices that she was trying to rip the pendant off of my neck and sebastian grabs her hand. "Mistress Lizzy, please refrain from doing this. This is all she has left after an incident that happened to her family." "But why, she has everything here! She has ciel wrapped around her finger and she doesn't even know! He never once looked at me the way he looks at (y/n)! She's taking ciel away from me!" she said with tears falling down her face. I wrap my hands around the pendant and fall to my knees crying. Elizabeth leaves the room and sebastian kneels down next to me, "Thank you for coming. I thought she was going to rip it off. " "I wouldn't know what I would do without you." his own eyes grew wide at the words he said. "What? What do you mean?" I said between sobs.

Sebastian lifts my face so that our gazes met and the next thing he did surprised me. The demon that I knew that couldn't love and couldn't feel any emotional attachment to anything had kissed me. When we pull apart he pulls me into a tight embrace and I bury my crimson face into his chest. "I don't know why but I have felt strange, everytime you touch me I feel something that I haven't felt in the thousands of years of my existence." "I may not be an expert on this sorta thing sebastian, but I think you might love me." I stated muffled. As soon as the tears subside I remember the milk I had for rose but I also know that Lizzy was going through the wardrobe with all my stuff in it. I must have had fear and worry written on my face since Sebastian seemed to have been looking at me weird.

"What's the matter?" he asked bluntly. "Lizzy was going through my wardrobe and rose was in there. I put her there so she wouldn't follow me downstairs." I started panicking for the newborn kitten but then ciel and Lizzy walked through the opened door. "were you keeping a cat (y/n)?" ciel asked with anger in his voice. "N-no." I stuttered. "Then why has Lizzy told me she seen a black cat in here?" "So it makes it okay that she went through my things and doesn't get scolded, it isn't right!" I scream. "You know what? I want to go to the undertakers so I can find a way back to my crummy abusive life! And you were trying to kill me!" I yelled pointing at Lizzy. I reached up to my pendant and went silent. "What would you do if I ripped this damned thing off of my neck right now?" I questioned. "You wouldn't end your own life. No one would." he said calmly. "You wanna bet phantomhive. It wouldn't make any difference if I did it or your fiance would have done it. " "Elizabeth tell me now! Did you trespass into her room and try to rip her necklace from her neck!?" he practically yelled. "Uhm ciel I did but she... " "Lizzy you know that you wouldn't like her going into... " he was cut off by me ripping a necklace off of my neck. All eyes were wide except Lizzy's since she was crying.

~~~
Hope you liked the chapter and sorry for any typos...