♥2♥

Previously

When I stepped down I heard the three servants running to ciel. They bowed and started rambling on about something that I couldn't make out, I was to busy staring at the front of the manor. I finally snapped out of my daze hearing a very loud screech.

Now

The loud screech was none other than Elizabeth Midford. All she kept saying​was how much she missed ciel and that he should never have left. I looked at Sebastian and mouthed 'help'. He stood in front of me so Lizzy couldn't see me, if she did she would probably yell 'cute' and drag me upstairs to dress me like a doll. Suddenly Lizzy spoke, not to ciel but to Sebastian. "Hey, Sebastian what are you hiding behind you?" I started freaking out and I could feel ciel's smirk on his face since he told Sebastian to move. Lizzy seen me and yelled 'sooo cuuuttte!!" She tackled me into a bear hug and I was gasping for air. "P-please...s-stop... C-can't... Breathe." I managed to say. She let go and she said she was going to make me 'adorable' for the ball. "WAIT LIZZY WHAT BALL" Ciel yelled in vain since Lizzy was already inside.

Lizzy brought me to the room she was using and told me to undress. I did as told and sat down on her bed. "So, what's your name and why did you drag me here and make me strip?" "Oh, where are my manners my name is Elizabeth Midford but please call me Lizzy, and I want to get you something beautiful to wear for the ball tonight. That dress is far too dark." She said with her overly happy tone. "Okay, I'll let you pick my dress but no pink and no corset, and my name is (y/n) by the way." Lizzy rummaged ​through all her dresses and had very few that weren't pink. She showed all kinds of spring colours ranging from lavender's to baby blues and a few yellow's. She showed one that I thought I could wear, it wasn't pink and unfortunately it was the only thing she had that wasn't too frilly but I had to wear a corset.

 She showed one that I thought I could wear, it wasn't pink and unfortunately it was the only thing she had that wasn't too frilly but I had to wear a corset

{Your dress ^}

When she pulled a corset out I started to panic. "L-look Lizzy, can I just put my dress back on. I really don't want to wear that torture device." I pleaded. "What are you talking about, I wear one and I'm not dead. You'll be fine. If you want I can't get Paula to put this on you, she's way more gentle than I am." She had a smile on and I just nodded hoping I didn't make a grave mistake. Paula came in on que when Lizzy called for her and Lizzy handed the corset to Paula.

Paula put the corset around me and put the laces through the holes before pulling. She must have noticed my nervousness​ because she said sweet things to calm me down. "Do not worry mi'lady your going to be alright. I do this all the time for lady Lizzy. Now hold a breath in so it won't hurt as much." I gulped and held my breath like she instructed and began pulling the strings tighter. I screamed practically bloody murder and told her to stop before she killed me, and she wasn't gentle at all. After she was done I sat on the bed and kinda regretted wanting to wear that dress. Paula helped me to my feet and slipped the dress on me. As soon as I had a pair of matching flats on I ran out the door so I didn't have to look at Lizzy being killed by the same evil device.

I roamed the halls just looking at the details of the manor, I was in my own thoughts till I bumped into someone. I looked up and saw Sebastian standing in front of me. "Well lady (y/n) don't you look stunning." "Oh please kill me. I was forced to wear this by Lizzy. I prefer the dress that didn't come with a rib crusher." He chuckled at my comment about the corset and I punched him in the arm. "Shut up. Why don't you wear the damn thing if you think it's so funny." I said irritated. "Now now thats no way for a lady to speak, now is it." He said with his signature smirk. He started to walk away for Lizzy's ball preparations but I grabbed his arm. "Hey uh Sebastian. Can I help with anything I'm bored and have nothing to do but walk around." "If that is what you insist you can follow me for decorating the ballroom."

I followed Sebastian down corridor after corridor and we finally made it to the ballroom. "You should feel lucky you don't get tired otherwise you wouldn't be able to do anything." I said catching my breath. "Surly that small walk didn't tire you mi'lady." He held that smirk of his. "You didn't have your ribs destroyed before hand." He chuckled a little bit then handed me streamers and balloons.(if there was balloons). I blew the balloons up and placed streamers around the hand railing and on the walls. After me and Sebastian finished I let out a tired sigh and out of nowhere ciel spoke, "Well I figured you were with Lizzy and not helping decorate." I looked up and seen his normal facial expression. "I couldn't stand another minute of dresses and torture devices so I ran out of that room quickly." I said standing up. "But I guess your the only boy that knows how they feel, right phantomhive." I said with a smirk plastered on my face.

Sebastian let out a chuckle and walked to what I assumed was the kitchen. While ciel ran downstairs chasing me. "You better not try it phantomhive, you have a fiance remember!" I shout so he could hear me. "You better shut your mouth (y/n)!". After an hour of running around the manor we both sat down on the steps of the grand staircase. I was laughing and breathing heavily and so was ciel. When we caught our breath I asked ciel where the kitchen was and he pointed to a door I thanked him and we went separate ways since he still had loads of paperwork to do before the ball.

When I walked into the kitchen I seen Sebastian preparing multiple dishes at once. "Hey demon you want some help?" I asked. "You shouldn't​ call me that out loud lady (y/n). The other servants might hear." "Right, sorry but can I help?" I asked again. Sebastian walked over to me and gave me an apron so I wouldn't get anything on my dress. While in the kitchen me and Sebastian had a conversation about random things. After we stopped talking I put my hand in the bowl of flour that was next to me and hid it behind my back. Sebastian had already taken his apron off and was getting ready to tend to ciel's afternoon tea. "Hehe hey Sebastian." He turned and held an eyebrow up. "What is it lady (y/n)?" I smirked and slapped his chest with my hand that had flour on it leaving a white hand print on his black vest. I ran out the door tossing the apron aside then dashed up the stairs.

I ran towards ciels study and knocked like Sebastian. I heard a faint 'come in' and walked in. Ciel looked up a bit shocked that it was me and I just said to hush. I walked fast to his desk and hid behind it. "Ciel hush I'm hiding." Ciel was confused but Sebastian knocked on the study and ciel gave permission. When Sebastian walked in he announced the tea and dessert he prepared for ciel. "Sebastian why is there a white hand print on your uniform?" "I apologise for it, lady (y/n) did this out of no where and if I mess with it the flour will not come out." I couldn't help it, I just bursted into a fit of laughter. Sebastian saw me and I noticed through all my laughing that he was irritated.

Sebastian grabbed me by my arm and excused the both of us and we left a very confused ciel. "So does the young mistress wish to play this way?" I stopped laughing and wiped my eyes. I got a bit worried about what he said and tried to run away but he snaked his arms around my waist before I could take off. "The lady will be getting punished for ruining my uniform." That's when I started to worry.

~~~
Hope you enjoyed the chapter and sorry it was a late update but I will try to get another out tomorrow hopefully.... Thanks for reading and don't forget to vote and comment if you liked it...
(Sorry again for typos)