♥7♥

Previously

When I made it to my room I changed and got into a light blue silk night dress with Navy accents, then crashed in the plush bed.

(Y/n) POV

I wake up to the normal, chirping birds and sunlight. I sit up groggily and rub my eyes, then I throw my legs over the side of the bed and make my way to the bathroom. I turn the cool water on and splash my face with it. When I walk out I hear a knock at my door, "mistress it's time to get up, yes it is. " I knew it was mey-rin. "You can come in mey-rin." she opened the door and walked in, while tripping a few times. She went to the wardrobe and pulled out a simple dress (at top).

She dressed me and I went downstairs to the dining room where sebastian already had breakfast ready. "(Y/n) I need to talk to you about something important." "uhm ok?" When I sit down at the table ciel starts talking. "So you probably know who Jack the ripper is am I correct?" I nod not knowing where he was going with this. "Well I just received orders from the Queen and she is telling me that someone has decided to continue his work, the only difference is that this copy cat is not killing prostitutes. He's killing nobles." "What does this have...  Wait that didn't happen in the anime!!"

Ciel looked at me puzzled and I was thinking why the anime switched a little bit. "Ciel I think I changed the show." I looked at him wide-eyed and I was kind of frightened. "Sebastian, prepare the carriage we are going to see the undertaker." "yes, my lord." he replied and was gone in a flash. We finally left the phantomhive estate heading to London, "Ciel what do I do?!? The undertaker already told me that I can't go back?!?" "calm down I'm sure he knows, he was responsible for the whole matter." The ride to London was a long excruciating two hours but we finally made it to the undertaker's.

Sebastian helps ciel out then me and we walk inside the shop. "Where are you undertaker we might have a problem." ciel asks, then all of a sudden there is crazy laughter echoing around the room. A creaky coffin lid slowly opens and I jump. "It's only the undertaker." "Yeah I know but it's not as creepy when you watch this from a TV screen." "Well young Earl you know the price, laughter." sebastian told ciel and I to go wait outside, "Come on sebastian I always wanted to know what the joke... " but before I could finish he pushed me outside and blocked the door.

There was silence between ciel and I until the sound of crazy laughter was erupted from the shop and the sign fell off on one side, "How often does this have to happen anyway?" "too many. " we walk back inside and ciel starts questioning the undertaker, "Tell us anything that has to do with (y/n) staying here, any small detail." "Of course. Well for starters I'm telling you this, if her pendant were to be removed she has an great chance of dieing."

My eyes grow wide at the thought of having my life ripped off of my neck. "She does have a chance of surviving of course, if the storyline is changing she should recommend not taking it off, well that's all the information I have ehehe." he stated then shoved the three of us outside. "Oh my gosh I'm gonna die if I take this off but how! I can't believe he waits till now to say anything!" "Calm down, he said you have a possibility of surviving but there should be no reason you should take it off, let's just go to the town house. " I follow ciel into the carriage and we leave the undertakers and head to the town house.

When we finally make it to the town house,  there was a loud crash Coming from the inside of the house. When we all walk inside grell, Lao, ran Mao, Agni, and soma were all inside trashing the house. "What in the bloody hell are you doing messing up the house!!" ciel shouts. Ciel went upstairs to his study to think about the case but the Prince kept clinging to ciel while I helped sebastian clean up the mess the others made.

~~time skip to the end of the day~~

Sebastian was setting the table while everyone was seated. "So what brings you to London ciel. " soma asked. "I'm busy with a murder case, it's a copy cat of Jack the ripper. This one isn't killing prostitutes he's killing noble girls." The talk about gore and murder had finally gotten to me and I walked into the kitchen where sebastian was. "shouldn't you be eating with the young master." "I was but he kept talking about blood and guts, I wasn't feeling well especially since I found out about the necklace earlier. " I stayed in the kitchen with sebastian until ciel made me leave and go with the others to the lounge.

While we sat it the lounge ran Mao had been messing with my (h/l) (h/c) hair then she pulled me away with everyone sitting there confused except for Lao. She pulled me to a spare room that had some of her things in it and pulled out a red, black, and white kimono. Did I mention it was short too. ⤵

She gave me the skirt and I put that on while she put the kimono on and tied the bow on

She gave me the skirt and I put that on while she put the kimono on and tied the bow on. Afterwards she brushed my hair and pinned it up. She pulled me by the arm downstairs, "Wait! I can't go out like this it's too short!!" she didn't even bother to stop, she just dragged me into the lounge where everyone else was. When we went through the doors everyone had a red face except Lao and sebastian. "Seems like ran Mao has taken a liking to you milady. " Lao speaks up. I hid behind ran Mao so no one can see me in the short dress. "I've worn shorts before but not this short! Can I please put the dress back on! I'd rather break a rib than be practically naked!" "No." was all ran Mao said then she went and sat back on Lao's lap.

I walked over to an empty seat to sit down but I could feel someone's gaze watching me, although when I looked around the room for the one staring they were no where to be seen. As the night comes to a close I head up to my room to get some rest but before I could dress for bed something was place over my face which caused me to breathe in a chemical making the world go black.

~~~
հօԹҽ վօմ ӀíƘҽժ Եհҽ ϲհɑԹԵҽɾ... í ժҽϲíժҽժ Եօ Ӏҽɑѵҽ վօմ Տօʍҽահҽɾҽ ҍմԵ հօԹҽ վօմ ҽղյօվҽժ íԵ...

Տօɾɾվ ƒօɾ ԵվԹօՏ...