♥5♥

Previously

When I layed down I was thinking of Sebastian and I felt my face heat up. 'What the hell!? Why am I blushing?' I layed there thinking for what seemed like hours then I finally let the darkness take over.

Now

I woke up to the usual, the sunlight and happy morning birds. I sit up and stretch my arms then rub my eyes. I sat on my plush bed for five minutes then finally decided to get up. I didn't take two steps away from my bed until I heard a knock at my bedroom door. "Miss (y/n) it's time to wake up, lady Elizabeth will be leaving today so you should get ready." "Well I could if mey-rin was here!" I walked over to the door to check and see if he was still there and he was. "Unfortunately mi'lady mey-rin is busy, but I can assist you." He said with a devilish smirk. "Fine! But no peaking or I will have grell attack you again." He did as told but before he put the blindfold on he held up the girliest dress, "Lizzy?" I asked bluntly he nodded his head and told me I could change into something else later.

" He did as told but before he put the blindfold on he held up the girliest dress, "Lizzy?" I asked bluntly he nodded his head and told me I could change into something else later

"Fine I'll wear it for Lizzy, but when is she leaving." I said irritated. "Later this evening, around 1:00." After our small talk he put the blindfold on and began lacing up the corset. I screamed in agony just like I did all the other times I've been getting dressed. When Sebastian finished with the corset I quickly put the large dress on. "You can take the blindfold off now, I'm dressed." I inform. I walk over to a vanity and brush my (h/l) (h/c) hair and pin it to the back.

Sebastian takes my hand to escort me to breakfast and when I take his extended hand I blush a light pink. He let's out a chuckle and then we start walking. Once we made it to the dining room Sebastian bows and leaves then I walk over to the table. "OH MY GOSH!!! YOU LOOK SOOOOOO CUUUUTTTEEE!!" Lizzy squealed then engulfed me into a tight hug. "L-lizzy... C-can't... B-BREATHE!!" I manage out. She let's go and let's out a giggle. We take our seats then Sebastian, always being on time, walks in the dining room with loads of food.

Sebastian walks around putting food on all our plates then makes his way to the kitchen. While we are eating Lizzy asks me a question that makes me nearly choke on my food. "So (y/n), how do you know ciel? Yesterday you and him had a strange conversation that made no sense." I swallow the food I had in my mouth and drank some tea, then cleared my throat. "Uhm well, I use to live very far from here and I thought I could help him and Sebastian while they were in my hometown. Recently my mom kicked me out of the house and I thought ciel wouldn't mind helping me for a while." 'there's no way the Blondie is gonna think this is true.' "I never knew but what is a video game by chance?" "Oh that. I know someone from my town that was developing something and that's what he called it." 

I looked at ciel with worry and I looked back at Lizzy, "So how did you get that pendant? You said your family never had much." "Oh this, yeah the pendant is a family heirloom. It was my great, great grandmothers." 'yep she's officially ignorant' she had a few more questions about how I met ciel but more detailed, then I cut her off. "Look uhm breakfast is over and I always help Sebastian clean up since ciel lets me stay, so if you will excuse me." I said getting up from the table and running to the kitchen. "Ah mistress what are you doing?" "I can't handle Lizzy anymore. She won't shut up about how me and ciel met and she just kept rambling on about my past, which I had to lie about since my mom and dad died in a car accident a few months before we met. Then I had to make a story up about the pendant." I walked over to the sink and wet a clean washcloth to wipe my face. I heard quiet laughing and I turn on my heel to find that it was coming from the demon butler. "What's so funny?" "It's just you haven't made it till the end of her visit. She still has nearly three hours before she has to depart from the manor." I give an agrivated groan to his stupid comment.

I helped wash dishes and wipe countertops while Sebastian was setting up for lunch. "You never stop working do you?" I asked after nearly forty-five minutes of silence. "I am a demon, so I doesn't bother me one bit." I looked down at the wet rag I had in my hands and just thought about how the show never looked or felt the same way as actually being there in person, sadly my thoughts were cut short by a squealing Lizzy. "There you are! I've been looking for you!" "Why? I told you and ciel that I was helping​ Sebastian with clean up." "Oh right, anyways I want you to follow me!" I put the rag down and dried my hands then left the kitchen with Lizzy, more like she dragged my body.

I notice that she was pulling me to her room, "Lizzy what are you gonna do?" "I just want to show you something." When we entered Lizzy's room, she was already packed up. Lizzy left me standing in the middle of the room and went over to her vanity and came back with a small box in her hands. "(Y/n) while we went shopping I bought something for us, to show that we are friends somehow." Then she opens the small rectangular box and shows two Sterling silver necklaces. I was in awe over it. When she pulls the necklace out of the box she helps put it on me.

"Wow Lizzy this is so beautiful, but I can't take this." "Of course you can, I even had the jeweler put a Sapphire stone in it since I noticed you always wearing your pendant. Mine has a diamond since there's no pink." I gave Lizzy a big hug and then we left the room. For the last hour of Lizzy's visit we both talk and finally 1:00 rolled around and it was time for Lizzy to go back to the Midford estate. Ciel, myself, Sebastian, and the other there servants of the phantomhive manor waved Lizzy goodbye. Everyone went back to what they needed to get done for the day, ciel with his paperwork and the three servants with chores while Sebastian stayed with me outside. "Well, does the young lady wish to change gowns now?" "No it takes to much effort plus we're only at the manor I don't mind wearing it since I don't have to be seen in such a girly dress. Although I really miss my jeans."

Both Sebastian and I went inside and I helped him with his chores here and there while we just talked about anything that popped in our minds. After me and ciel had dinner he left to his study and I helped clean up the dishes like usual then made my way to my room. When I got in my room to undress mey-rin luckily followed to help me with the corset. I then put on a beautiful lavender silk night dress with a little white bow for a decoration. Afterwards I jump into the plush bed and buried my face into the fluffy white pillows, I only layed in bed for a few minutes before falling into a quiet and peaceful sleep.

♥♥♥
Hope you enjoyed the chapter... It wasn't the best but it was still an update that moves the story forward luv u guys for reading it means the world to me ^^
Sorry for any typos missed