Chapter Twenty-Three

Lauren

"Hey Camz, can I ask you something?" We were sitting next to each other on the flight home done with the tour in South America. We had the next couple of weeks off to do what we pleased and just relax before we started the North American part of the tour. We did have some appearances we had to make a few days out of the time we had off, but it would be no hassle at all. As long as I got to spend time with family, I was more than happy to relinquish a couple of days.

"What's up, Lauren?" Camila was reading a book like she had done when we had flown into Peru a couple of weeks ago. This time, she had a new book. She was reading The Book Thief. She placed it in her lap, closing it and putting all her attention on me.

"I meant to bring this up a couple of weeks ago, but I've kind of have been distracted..." I bit my lip, thinking of all the times we had hooked up since my birthday. Her head thrown back screaming my name, the way she tightens around my fingers and my tongue, having her sit on my face... God. I had been engorging myself on her and I did not believe I would let up anytime soon.

I never intended for it to occur though. I did not want to be inconsiderate and hurt her feelings or mine, knowing that I was so indecisive. There were things to consider and feelings that were important. That is the reason why I had told her no strings attached. If we just put all those feelings aside, then we wouldn't have an issue when this ended.

"Distracted huh?" Camila said, leaning in closer to me, her eyes darkening the closer she got. Her neck close and exposed for me to latch onto. I loved biting and kissing on her neck. It gave me pleasure to mark her up.

"Yeah and I've loved the distraction you've provided baby girl." I closed down on her neck and gave it a playful bite, longing to do so much more. The people around us wouldn't enjoy the free show if I did what I longed to do. Well, there was Dinah, she would probably enjoy it being the pervert that she was.

"Lauren, we can't-do this now." She whispered into my ear. Her breath tickled my ear making me shiver. She kissed my ear softly as if to appease me in return and pulled away quickly to prevent me from trying anything else.

There she goes distracting me again. "No, because I have to ask a question. But once that's done, we can go join the mile high club." I moved my eyebrows up and down suggestively.

"Everyone would know. We couldn't." Camila pulled away, shaking her head in disagreement of my idea. 

"If you promise to be quiet, then it shouldn't be a problem."

"If I remember correctly, you're the loud one. Dinah said she could hear you and she was three rooms away." Camila snickered. Oh, Dinah and Normani barging into the room when we were on the verge of having sex again had been so embarrassing. Even more so when Dinah said they had heard us. Moving forward, I made sure to have my mouth occupied at all times and place towels under the door because I heard it helped keep sound in as well as heat.

"It's not my fault your mouth is super talented." Images flashed through my head of how talented that mouth was. If I could get her to agree, they wouldn't be images but actual events.

"It is pretty talented. I've had lots of practice." She winked at me.

Lots of practice? With who? Who had she had lots of practice with before? And with how many girls? Had there been guys too? How many people had she been with? All these questions flooded into my mind. This was a lot to take in. I mean she had to know what she was doing because it had been magical. Oh, it had been glorious. I knew I couldn't compare. I was going with my gut when it came to it. I did not know how it worked. I just assumed certain things were done because obviously none of us had a 'thing' between our legs. Fingers and tongue were a nice replacement for it, I dare say.