Summer Rocks

Hello my BEAUTIFUL people of the world !!! I'm back with the sequel of Red Rock. It's called Summer Rocks and is with the same characters, plus a few others. It's going to be AWESOME !!!

So yeah. Just to let everyone know I wont be updating EVERYDAY as I am going through my exam period and need to concentrate revising and chilling out!!!. BUT I will be updating say every week, let's go EVERY FRIDAY. But please if don't update don't get mad , I'll try to update every week, but may need longer :) Or I may feel generous and update on a Wednesday as well!!!

I hope you enjoy it...please VOTE...COMMENT...FAN , TELL THE WORLD ABOUT ME xxx

Love to you all

Wingerz17 AKA Georgia Tammara Rhina Wing xxx

P.s A major apology to everyone. Okay, so Lyric and Joel's older brother is called TRENT. I changed it to Ethan by mistake, but it is TRENT. Sorry for any confusion. I feel like a IDIOT. But SORRY !!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Summer Rocks- Chapter 1

4 years later...

Just an overview of the characters if you'd forgotten:

Lyric Riley 19 years old

Kane Turner 22 years old

Joel Riley 22 years old

Sam Lipscombe 21 years old

Wyatt Turner 20 years old

Lily White 21 years old

Cole Turner 23 years old

Kasey Daniels 23 years old

Trent Riley 25 years old

So yeah. It's 4 years on, but don't worry they still get up to mischief and fun, parties, dangerous events, road trips, camp outs etc. Oh here's a teaser too, prison!! Ahhhh. Anyway.

~~~

It's May 23rd and the bell has just rung for summer.

Thank you God.

2 and a half whole months of good times, chiling out in the sun with my boyfriend, my best friend and my lovely brothers.

<<<

An hour and a half later.

I was led on the sofa with Kane, in my white tank top and red shorts, sipping a cocktail (Not alcoholic...not really into the alcohol thing) and watching supernatural, it was total bliss.

"Dean is sooooo adorable",

"What and I'm not?", Kane said, I laughed,

"Yeah you are, but I mean, he is just, wow, Sam's cute too",

"Can you stop saying how cute men are around me",

"Why? Jealous?"

"No. I don't get jealous". (That was the biggest load of bullshit ever)

Joel and Trent came into the sitting room and laughed at us, well me.

"What? College is out, it's time to sit back and relax"

"Yeah that's true, make the most of it now, because this summer is going to be bloody amazing, the best so far" Joel said.

"Definitely, it'll be mental", Trent added,

"I sure hope so", I smiled.

"Where's my shirt?" Cole shouted coming into the sitting room where we all were.