Chapter 29 - My Angel

Dedicated to XxMiss_SummerxX

Chapter 29

We ended up back at ours, I'd showered and was changed into some shorts and one of Kane's hoodies, which I practically live in I know. I was a bit shaken up...but more angry with Lily and wanted to know why she had a grudge against me. I was sat snuggled up into Kane on the sofa out on the balcony, Joel was on my other side and Wyatt and Angelo were sat on the other,

"So tell us again what happened" Joel asked, "Sis...you go first"

"I was walking home..." I started,

"Why?"

"Because my phone died"

"You could have asked someone to borrow theirs"

"Joel...do you wanna hear what happened or not?"

"I wanna know why my sister was bloody walking home in the first place on her own"

"Anyway...I was walking home and went to take a short cut down the alley"

"You could have taken the longer route" Wyatt said. Jeez him too.

"Yeah I could of, but I wanted to get home...knowing you lot would be worrying about me"

"Just saying"

"As I'd walked a few steps down the alleyway I swear I heard voices, so I stopped and looked round, there was no one there, but hell was I freaked out, so I picked up pace. That's when I heard footsteps behind me all of a sudden and turned to look..."

"Why'd you look for...you should have just kept walking Baby girl" Kane said. Man their all at it today, I was... nearly butchered. I glanced at Angelo; he was trying not to smile.

"I was scared okay...I had to see if it was some psychopath or not...but yeah...it was a big man, I started to run, he ran after and started shouting 'you won't outrun me'. I was adamant I would so turned to face straight, where I ran into another man. He grabbed me and I started to verbally abuse the bastard, he called me a bitch and told me to stop whining, I protested and he must've knocked me out...because when I came round I was tied up"

"The sick bastards...I'm going to hunt them down and..."

"No you won't Kane...because I've sorted it" Angelo told him. Kane looked at me, still fuming, but calmed down a little bit,

"I want to ask how...but I know you won't tell me"

"Your right I won't...but I have...they won't come near her again"

"Carry on Sis" Joel said,

"They just kept verbally abusing me...they said Lily said I was a bitch and that she wanted me to pay... blah blah blah...won't go into detail...but yeah...thought I was going to like be butchered when they pulled out a knife...I just shut my eyes...that's when Angelo must've appeared like a Angel, a knight in shining armour again", Kane held me tighter, we all looked at Angelo.

"I was walking to town...saw this car, thought it suspicious, heard something in the alley and headed down there...beat the shit out of the three men...we had a few words and they crawled away...untied Rics and made sure she was okay...I was about to bring her home when you turned up"

"You don't have one scratch on you" Wyatt said,

"I'm a good fighter"

"What are you doing walking to town anyway and when did you move here" Joel asked,

"Stop interrogating him" I said,

"It's okay beautiful...I arrived here this afternoon...sorted out my stuff and was wandering down to explore the town"