Chapter 20- Mcdonalds madness

Number 20 - already, my time has flown....

Dedicated to xxSabbrinaxx because she's amazing and I love her!

Dedicated to Sam Lipscombe...Because I miss her sooooo much and love her loads!!

Dedicated to Jess Collett...If she's still reading this because she's awesome!!

.......................................................

"Sorry to dissapoint you Rico but there'll be no McDonald's at the next stop" Wyatt told me,

"I'm not bothered, any fast food will do"

"Bet it pained you to say that" Joel laughed,

"It did, gah McDonald's why, why"

"You'll just have to make do with good old diner food" Sam said,

"If they sell burgers I'm happy"

"And you tell Joel and I that we're fat" Kane said. Yeah I know total hypocrite, wait, did he just call me fat! We parked up and got out.

"You total liars, there is a McDonalds". They all laughed, sometimes I wonder why I put up with all of them!

...

20 minutes later we were sat down eating. I had decided to have a happy meal, which then blew up a full blown argument between Kane and Wyatt, over the fact that Kane practically called me fat back in the car. He didn't say it directly...but yeah.

"Considering your going to be her husband, saying she's fat is a bit stupid"

"I didn't say she was fat"

"Okay, not outright, but in so many ways you implied it"

"I wasn't implying anything"

"Guys shut the fudge up" I snapped "Can we please just drop this"

"Baby girl, I'm sorry if you were offended"

"I'm fine" I told him, "And Wyatt thank you, but it's cool"

"Yeah guys lets have some fun" Joel said, as a game came into my head.

"I have a great game we can all play guys" I announced,

"All ears" Everyone replied

"Okay, so we go around the table. Joel you can start" He nodded "The person to your right, so Sam, chooses which table or person you go to, where you have to eat some of their food"

"Easy" Joel said,

"You can't steal it, they have to give it to you" I explained "Everyone in?"

"Game on" They replied

"Joel, you have to go to..." Sam scanned the restaurant. It was pretty busy. Then again, all McDonald's are busy most of the time. "That guy over there, the one with the beer barrell and a long beard"

"Piece of cake" He stood up and headed over,

Joel's POV

"Mind if I sit?" I asked,

"Free country ain't it," He replied with a mouthful of food, causing the odd bit to fly out of his mouth. Cringe.

"Can I have a chip?" I asked

"No get your own"

"It's one chip..."

"Go...BURP...bother someone else"