Journal #28 It's time to kill Myself

*Crackle *Crackle

    Here I stand, infront of the fire I've created. The noise of my buring past is blistering towards my ears.  As I stare at the fire, I feel as if the fire it'self is peircing though my existance. For I have thrown my entire life into this fire. But as I continue to stare, every popping sound sounds like the cries of my memory burning.  My whereabouts is no where and shall remain no where. This is the end of me. This fire will being everything every known about me in my life. Myself, is too screwed up for this world. I must get rid of such a deadly sinner. All her thoughts, emotions, memories shall be burn. After 15 years, it's time to kill myself. 

     I've come to realize all these battles I've fought are useless if I keep making the same mistakes. My wounds reopen over and over. The cries and sleepless nights are sinful. I, myself, the person I created within 15 years of living needs to be destroy. She's a monster who not even satan will not  accept but rather he locked her away. Which is for the better. For she has destroyed my lives. Her very existance is disgusting. So this fire is to destroy her. 

    The girl that everyone once knew. No longer exist. I destroy every piece of her. The only thing left of her is the memories she created in one's mind and one letter that said her finally goodbyes. Finally the fire ended. My time is up. My journey has ended. It's time for my old self to disappear from world. 

Now I time I start my new journey. (: