Journal #21 N°1 cares

It's truly saddening to face the fact that your only way to face reality is to cry. But it's hard to be strong and put on a brave face. It's hard to act like you don't give a fuck. Everything has just shattered upon me. I'm broken in every way possible. I no longer have the strength to fight other hatred towards me. I try to seek help from others but become even more broken. I've been told that the people I care dearly for don't care for me at all. I knew no one cared, it's just heart aching to be told it by others. Don't people understand words hurts.

I apologize to try and make up for my faults. But none believe in me. They tell me to stop, I don't mean. But I truly do. If I could I would stop saying sorry but that's the only thing I know how to do.

I cut for the comfort. It doesn't matter if it kills me. No one cares anyway. All these emotions I face, I face them alone. That is my fate. I deston to be alone.

I need to accept I was meant to be alone. I'm not meant to be loved. I need face the fact that no one does not care about at. When I cry, when laugh, when I'm in pain none of that matter. The only time they care is at my funeral. But that's okay I'll become stronger. No matter how pain I face, I can't let them discourage me.