19: Empty Handed

Harry's POV

We got off the stage moments later and I could hear the crowd continuing to cheer for us.

I wondered where she went, what she was thinking, what she wanted to do with this situation..

I walked out into the crowd moments later and ignored the people who tried to stop me by saying how good we were on stage and if they could get my autograph.

Instead, I pushed through until I got to the exit of the building and walked out to be awaken by a cool breeze and the shining moon.

I searched for her but she wasn't in sight. After looking around the building, I decided to text her.

To: Bailey

where did you go? Text back x

I waited frustratedly outside for a reply but it took about fifteen annoying minutes for my phone to vibrate.

From: Bailey

I walked out. Don't look for me please, I'm fine. I just need to think x

I shook my head, not happy with what her text contained. I texted her back quickly, wanting to know where she was even more now.

To: Bailey

No, you can think here. Where the hell did you go?

From: Bailey

I'm home. I'm not going back. Good night, Harry.

I hated when she acted this way. I didn't like it when she felt like she had total control of the situation. She didn't know how much I wanted to see her right now.

Fuck this, I'm going to her apartment.

I took my car keys out of my pocket and walked to my range rover, opening the door and turning on the ignition before exiting out of the parking lot.

**

Rows of buildings were what was ahead of me.

I didn't know which apartment she lived in but I do remember her talking to Audrey and Delilah about the apartment that the three of them shared.

The outside was blue and white.. I remembered.

I searched for a blue and white apartment with my phone's flashlight until I finally spotted one at the end of the street.

I jogged until I got to the front door and knocked, waiting for someone to answer the door.

Footsteps were heard behind the door before someone opened it.

"Harry?" Audrey asked, in her blue long sleeved pajamas. "What are you doing here?"

"Who is it?" Someone asked before they appeared next to Audrey. "Why are you here this late, Harry?" Delilah asked when she saw me.

"I came to see Bailey." I answered both of them.

"She's in her room, locked up." Audrey said. "She came in and went straight to her room without a word to us."

"Do you know what's going on with her?" Delilah asked.

"Yes, and if you would just let me in to see her, I can get her out of her mood."

Delilah and Audrey looked at each other before nodding and opening the door wider for me to come in. I walked in and heard the door shut behind me.

"She's in the door on the left." Audrey told me.

I nodded and walked past the small living room and into the small hallway where four doors were. Two on the right, one in the middle, and one on the left.