29: It Will Rain

Harry's POV

I haven't spoken to Bailey in week.

Ever since our Valentines Day plan, she hasn't called, texted, or spoken to me. I know it's because of what I did, or didn't do. I know I love her, I feel it everyone I so much think of her. She's everything I've ever wanted, our connection is so different than ones I've had with other girls prior to her. Bailey's different. She's special.

That night I dropped her off and instead of a kiss, all I got from her was a "thank you." I didn't expect for her to kiss me, but it did surprise me when she didn't. It showed me just how serious and upset she was that I didn't tell her I loved her. And for some shockingly reason, she loves me back. That's why she's so mad, not only because I won't say it, but because she feels it, too and it waiting for me to say it first. She wants to release everything she feels for me but I won't let her. The reason why I can't is still confusing for me.

I sigh, grabbing the remote and changing the channel again for the tenth time. A Disney movie is on and the person who immediately comes into my head is Bailey. I would've loved it if she watched the movie with me. She loved Disney movies, even though she was a bit critical of them.

While I watch the movie, I see my phone sat on the table next to the couch and can't resist before I grab it and check to see if I have any messages. There's one, but it's not from Bailey.

From: Mum

Hey, Honey! I hope you've had a good week! Happy late Valentine's Day! I trust that you took Bailey out and treated her like a princess! By the way, are you two coming back to visit soon? Robin and I are aching to see you two again! Give me a call when you can! Xo - Mum

After I read the message, I don't call my mum. Instead, I turn off the tv and head back into my room, hoping to find my journal so I could actually do something instead of moping around and waiting for something that might never happen. I find it underneath my bed and grab a pen from my desk. I sit down on my bed and open the journal to a blank page before I start writing every single torment I've lived through the past week.

**

Nelly's POV

The only thing I'm asking myself right now is: why the hell did Liam ask me to come to the grocery store to buy him some ointment? Was there something going on with him? Why couldn't he just come buy it himself?

I loved Liam, I really did. But it really surprised me that he would ask me to buy him ointment. I didn't know boyfriends asked girlfriends these type of things. Then again, there were some girls who asked their boyfriends to buy them pads and whatnot. So, it wasn't a really big deal now that I think about it.

I walk around the store and find the ointment. As I'm on my way to go purchase the item, I spy cupcakes and quickly run to them. I get ten. I know Liam will be upset if I don't bring him any. Five for me and five for him. I realize that I'm in need of some things so I make a quick round around the store and pick up some items. Milk, cheese, orange juice, strawberries, and lemons are in my basket. I'm on my way to the cashier when I realize who is in the same aisle as me.

"Hey," I say, and unintentionally scare her. "Sorry, I didn't mean to scare you."

Bailey gives me a small smile and shakes her head. "It's fine," She says quietly. Too quietly. What's been going on?

"So, how's life been?" I ask, wanting to get more details about why she looks so upset. I mean, she was wearing a white sleeveless shirt and jeans, but her face showed a whole different emotion. Was she upset and disappointed?

Bailey shrugs, confirming my thoughts. She'd usually say that it was good and grin, but this time she only shrugs. I know that this doesn't only have to do with her, but also with Harry. I haven't seen him since our double date on Valentine's Day so I haven't known what was going on with them. But I knew it had to do with him, else she wouldn't be acting like this.