12: Happily

Harry's POV

"Pssst."

I didn't know whether I was dreaming or not until I felt something hit my face. I lid my eyes open lazily until I could see clearly.

Looking down at me was Bailey. She was wearing the same clothes as yesterday and her hair was in a messy pony tail.

Her make up wasn't smeared and she looked as good as yesterday.

"Where am I?" She whispered to me.

I sat up from my laying position on the floor and rubbed my eyes with my hands before replying, "My apartment. You were too drunk to go home and I didn't want you to get in trouble with your parents."

She scoffed and got off of the bed. "I am pretty sure my parents will get me in trouble either way but thanks for letting me stay."

I nodded, not knowing what else to say. "I, um, are you going to call them to let them know that you're here?"

"No, I'll just tell them when I get home." She shook her head.

"I don't mean to bother you anymore but I'm kind of hungry. Do you have any food I can eat?" She bit her lip nervously and it took a while for me to answer while staring at her pure subtle lips.

"Yeah."

"Okay." She nodded. "I'll just be in the bathroom."

I nodded after she shut the door, thinking about how I was going to contain myself while she was here.

**

I cooked the eggs on the pan, turning them over every once every few seconds so they wouldn't burn before putting them on a plate sitting on the counter.

I didn't notice the footsteps until her voice rang through the kitchen. "Is someone else living with you?"

I turned around at the sound of her voice and noticed she changed into black leggings, black boots, and a navy elbow high shirt that had a tie knotted in the middle, showing off some of the skin of her stomach.

"Uh, yeah. I live with my friend Liam." I stuttered, returning my gaze to the pan before turning it off. "Did you change?"

"Yeah, I always bring extra clothes in my bag just in case."

I didn't know whether I should feel good or bad about that. Does she usually stay at someone's house? A guy's? No, Bailey wouldn't do that.

Even if she did change I knew she wasn't that type of person. She was pure, taking out the alcohol she was.

"Liam's the one who's always with you when you walk through the hallways, right?"

"Yeah." I didn't know she paid attention to me when I walked past her, I'd usually try to keep my distance but I guess it didn't work.

"And that girl-"

"Nelly." I answered. "That's Nelly."

Bailey nodded, and sat down on the table after I put our plates on it and poured us orange juice. "I don't mean to get in any of your business Harry, but are you two dating?"

"What?" I nearly spilled my juice while I sat down. "No," I shook my head. "Nelly's with Liam, not me."

"Oh, really?" She looked surprised.

"Yeah."

"Oh."

"Why?"

She shrugged and began to pick on her food. "I don't know. I guess I always saw you two together that I assumed that you two were together but I guess I thought wrong."