Epilogue

TRACK LIST

Heaven - Beyonce

If You Say So - Lea Michele

A Little Bit Longer - The Jonas Brothers

When You Look Me In The Eyes - The Jonas Brothers

Nightingale - Demi Lovato

Bailey's POV

*FLASHBACK*

It had all happened rapidly. One second everything was liberating and happy. The next, it had all gone to hell. There was no in between. My world came apart in seconds. I was lost.

I ran through the hospital looking for him. I ran and ran until I had to catch my breath but I kept going. I had to find him. I passed through many people of different ages, asking them if they'd seen him or heard his name being talked about. All of them didn't have a clue of who he was. That was unbelievable to me. There was no way he wasn't heard about. He was the most pure person on this planet. And I ruined him.

I kept looking. I tried to find clues, anything that would lead me to him. I passed different departments until I found the emergency room. Everything was so hectic in there. I looked everywhere, but there was no sight of him. My mom and Nelly were running right behind me, looking for the same person. I needed to see him, but all I could see was hospital workers walking around everywhere.

I grabbed a person's arm without thinking about it. I almost left a mark on their skin if they hadn't told me to let go. I pleaded them to tell me where he was, tell me where I could find him. They told me he was in surgery right now, and the doctor would be coming to tell us any news about him. And then they left. The nurse left.

I walked in circles with my hand over my face, but I didn't bother to wipe away the tears off my face. I kept walking, not wanting to sit down. I needed to know how he was. I needed to know that he was okay. I couldn't just sit down and wait. I needed to see him.

I realized I wasn't the only one in the living room. I stopped walking and saw the figures in front of me. All of them had a connection to Harry. I couldn't even look them in the eye, I knew that they knew that this was my fault. I was the one who kicked him out and pushed him away. I was at fault for his accident. Me.

But as soon as they saw me, one of them did something I would never expect from them. The second Louis saw me, he stood up and ran to me before he pulled me into his arms, choking in a cry. I had been wanting to release everything since I got here but I couldn't think straight to. So the second he showed me the sign of comfort, I cried in his arms. I held on so tightly, as if I was going to disappear at any second. I didn't want to leave, I couldn't leave him like this.

Louis held on just as tightly to me. He held so tight, I felt as if I may break. I knew how he felt, I felt just the same. He had been Harry's best friend for years. They have been for each other every day and every second of their lives. They were like brothers, the brothers the both of them never had.

And me. I loved Harry. It took every ounce of effort not to tell him how I felt. The reason why I didn't was because I was afraid he wouldn't feel the same. I was afraid that he would reject me or laugh in my face, and then I would get hurt. And I didn't want that to happen. So instead I planned something that doubted what I thought he would do. I planned on sleeping with him, thinking that he would tell me he loved me if I gave him my body. I was so foolish. But then I realized he loved me when he rejected my offer and left, even though I cried that night. It proved to me that I wasn't just a girl to him, but a person who had feelings and who was a part of the world. He proved to me that I meant something. And I ended up pushing that away.