Author's note

Thank you all my chingus AKA my lovely and wonderful readers for all the support you guys had given me for the past 4 months. This is my first book and it has already received good ratings from all of you wonderful readers. I love you guys so much that I can't describe. I will be on hiatus for two weeks as exams are coming soon. But after exams, more books will come please stay tune!!! Also, on behalf of all the fellow armys, I would appreciate your help if all of you guys would support bts DNA comeback tomorrow. We shall do our boys proud and break those records again. I love you guys so so so much and please continue supporting BTS and me. Now that its the end of this books I will definitely miss you guys!But don't worry! If you guys have any enquiries, feel free to message me, I will do m best to reply to all y'all messages! Once again thank you so much for your love and support! Cya guys real soon!

Fun facts about author nim:

1) I'm from SG.

2) This book was based on real life experiences that I had witnessed.

3) I'm Jin biased.

4) I love almost all the boy groups you can think of haha.

5)I dont like pets.

6)I'm scared of water.

7)My all time favourite BTS song is butterfly.

8) My favorite lyrics of BTS song is Young forever.

9)I love you guys a lot!!

I would also like to mention :

AbyssOfBrightness

jiminieepabobts

Thank you guys for supporting me also. And to AbyssOfBrightness I hope you dont mind me mentioning you. Thank you for voting for all my chapters lol. Good luck to you for your exams and also cheers to our 6-year long friendship. Hope you enjoyed this crappy book hahaha.