Chapter 6 - Date?

"Ah y/n!"Jimin oppa said as he waved. You smiled at him and walked towards him. He couldn't help but stare at your pretty figure. You were perfect from head to toe (A/N:I indirectly praised you 😂)

" Do I look weird? I don't usually wear skirts haha. "You said awkwardly. He shooked his head and said," You should wear it more often it looks good on you. "You started blushing real hard.

You got into the car. He put one arm around your head rest and looked behind as he started reversing the car. Not going to lie, he looked really hot. You could see his perfect jawline and his muscular biceps.

" Where are we going Jimin ah?" you asked casually and you realised what you had said. You quickly apologized and became really embarrassed.

"We are going to somewhere special." he said and smiled at you. You nodded, still feeling embarrassed on what happened just now. Your eyelids started closing and you fell asleep.

"Y/N ah. We reached." You heard Jimin said. You opened your eyes, you were still a little tired. You looked outside, you arrived at the sea.

"So pretty!" you said with a huge grin plastered on your face. The wind blew against you. It was the first time in so long that you came to such a beautiful place, you missed Busan a lot.

[Jimin 's pov]
I took out my phone. I wanted to take pictures of the scenery but instead I took pictures of y/n. She was so beautiful in every way. How the wind blew against her. She was just perfect.

"Oppa! Let's take a picture!" Y/N said as she took out her phone. She posed a V sign while I smiled. I was really close to her. She smelled really nice.

[your pov]
Why is Jimin oppa so close? Your heart was beating so fast when you took the picture. That picture definitely meant a lot to you. Especially when it was the first date with Jimin oppa.

"Y/N. You can shout out your wishes here. It will grant." Jimin oppa said. I looked at him and smiled.

"I hope that the world will be in peace! I wish that my father will drink less and my mom will come home soon! I also wish that the person whom I like likes me back!" you shouted. You gulped a saliva. You realised what your last wish was.

Then Jimin oppa started shouting also," I hope that y/n will do well in school! I hope that she will stay healthy and happy! " All his wishes was about you. You looked at him, confused.

"Oppa, don't you have wishes for yourself?" you asked. He shook his head and replied, "I think you are more important than myself now."

Tthump. Tthump. I am important to him? Probably as a friend... Just a friend... Y/N stop thinking! He doesn't like you idiot!

It was getting cold. And you were only wearing one layer of clothes. He took of the Hoodie jacket on him and put it on you.

"Let's get in before you get sick. Then my wish will be no use." he said. You blushed hard. He was so caring. He is probably like that to every girl right?

"Oppa, do you like anyone?" you asked randomly.

"Why is this girl always interested in my love life?" he asked as he looked at you with his cute eyes.

"I'm just asking," you said as you pouted cutely.

"Well... I do. And that girl seems to like me back."Jimin oppa replied. You felt your heart shatter into pieces.

"Why don't you confess?" you asked normally trying to hold back your tears.

"I need to wait for that girl to know my feelings towards her first," he said. You were confused. Why? Why do the girl need to know his feelings first? Such a dumb girl...

"Y/N. Just study hard Okay? You can date as much as you want when you graduate." he said. Idiot, I want to date you.

You looked at him driving. The girl who gets to date him would be so lucky... He is perfect, from head to toe, to his mind to his caring heart. He is like an angel who is always there for you. You started imagining what he would be like with his girlfriend, back hugging her when she cooks, helping her treat her wounds when she is injured.

"Y/N. Why do you keep looking at me?" he asked. Shit. What am I supposed to reply?

"I... I wasn't looking at you!" you stuttered. He chuckled at your cuteness. He continued driving and you guys arrived at a Cafe.

"What do you want for dinner?" he asked.

"Erm anything is fine." you said. He passed you the menu. You then remembered that boys hated girls who had no opinion so you chose the cheapest meal.

"That's all you are going to eat?" he asked. You chose a vegetarian wrap and a bottle of water. You nodded and smiled at him.

"You should eat more. You're so skinny!" he said. I am skinny? That's the first time someone said that to you.

The dishes arrived. He passed some of his fish from his fish n chips to you.

"You need to eat more okay? You need to stay healthy!" he said. You smiled at him and nodded.

"Ah. Oppa I can go home myself." You said.

"Andwae. I need to send you home."he said. You got in the car with him. He then brought you home.

" Bye! I had a fun time today! See you tomorrow. "you said as you waved goodbye to him.

"Bye!" he replied.

You went into your room. You couldn't sleep. You kept think about the girl whom Jimin oppa liked. Is it a teacher in our school? Is it a student in our class? Do I know her? Ah. Y/N stop thinking about it! It's none of your business. Just go sleep.

Should I confess to him? How? How do I do it? Ah! Just sleep idiot!