Chapter 9-Confession

A/N:Check out my new video^^^

I like you.

Y/n like Jungkook? It's possible right? Jungkook looks so good compared to me. But I don't look bad either right?? Aish. Jimin. Stop it.

[Your pov]

Detention was finally over. You quickly packed your things and went out of the door.

You walked out of the classroom and saw Jimin oppa walking out too. He looked at you and gave you a charming smile.

"Op-Mr Park. Sorry for not going to your lessons today." You apologized.

"Seems like you are used to calling me oppa huh?" he teased. You pouted at him. You weren't a person with a lot of Aegyo but you do when you're around people whom you know.

"Kaja. I will bring you home," he said. You smiled at his statement.

You got onto his car. You were used to it, the smell of his car, looking at Jimin oppa drive. You felt blessed having to experience it.

"Oppa. You know I felt so lonely everyday when I left Busan. I cried everyday, just wanting to see you and grandma." you said.

"You cried every day? Jinja?" he asked as his face formed a smile.

"Yeah. Whatever. I cried and I admit it. I missed you a lot." you said as you tilted your head to the window.

"You know how much I missed playing with you, teasing you?" Jimin oppa said. A faint smile plastered on your face.

"Y/N. Do you, by any chance, like Jungkook?" Jimin oppa asked.

"Yah. Why are you asking me this idiot?"you said informally.

" Yah? Miss Y/N has gotten brave huh? "Jimin oppa said. You sticked out your tongue at him. It was like the old days, where you used to had a lot of fun with each other.

[Home]

You reached for your phone as you heard your phone vibrate. Jungkook had sent you a message. It said:Y/N ah. I need to meet you in the playground right now. It's cold outside please wear something which will keep you warm ☺️.

Well. You had no choice but to go as it seemed pretty urgent. You walked towards the park and saw Jungkook anxiously waiting for you there.

"Y/N. I called you out to tell you something," he said as he took a breath and continued.

"I like you Y/N! Can you be my girlfriend?" he asked. You were shocked. You didn't have any feelings for him. But you weren't sure whether to reject him or not. But it won't be good to pretend that you like him right?

"Jungkook ah. Mianhae. I don't feel the same way as you do. You are a really good friend of mine. I hope we can continue being good friends." You said as you patted his shoulders and gave him a slight hug. He pushed you away.

"Idiot. If I'm just a friend, stop making me misunderstand. Don't have so much skinship with me and look all cute. I can't resist you. If Im just a friend, treat me like one. What if other guys who have bad intentions hit on you?" he asked. You looked down.

" Actually, I was kind of prepared. You like Mr Park right? "he asked. You widened your eyes. How did he know?

" It was obvious, the way you looked at him. You were like staring at him. "he said as he chuckled. Your face turned red.

" Idiot, I will help you and try my best to get over you alright? We are still friends. "he said as he smiled at you. You hugged him again but he broke the hug once again.

" Stop it. You will just make me fall for you more. " he said. You nodded," Arraseo. "

[Jimin's pov]

I was walking to the Cafe beside the park when I saw a familiar figure. It was y/n! She was with someone else whom looked familiar too.

I took a closer look. Jungkook? Yah idiot. Why are you asking me this? I got reminded of the conversation I had with y/n. Does she really like Jungkook?

"I like you, y/n ah." I overheard their conversation. As expected, Jungkook did like Y/N. But I couldn't hear the rest of their conversation. And suddenly, y/n hugged him. She accepted his request?

That night, I rolled left to right repeatedly. How can y/n just date Jungkook when she said she likes me? Jimin ah... Why don't you confess earlier!

[The next day]

Your pov

You walked into the classroom, only Jungkook was there. You hoped that it wouldn't be awkward between you two and hoped that you were still good friends with him.

"Good morning." You greeted as you sat down on your seat.

"Good morning~" he replied with his cute bunny smile.

He started chatting with you just like any other day. It didn't felt awkward at all. It made you really happy.

Just then, Mr Park walked in. He greeted the both of you as he started preparing for the lesson. You took your homework out and quickly asked Jungkook for solutions for the questions you didn't know.

Jimin's pov

What are they doing? Why is Jungkook so close to her? Are they dating? But I thought y/n liked me.

I squint my eyes to try to see what they were doing. Jungkook was teaching y/n maths! She can just ask me right!

I wasn't happy, at all. I felt jealous. Very jealous. Y/N, my first crush, now liking another guy?! It is totally unbelievable!

Jimin. Just focus on your work! Focus! I can't help but steal glances on Jungkook and y/n. Why? Why couldn't I be the one teaching y/n. Jimin ah you such an idiot. If only... If only I confessed earlier.

Your pov

Jungkooks explanation was really clear. Like Jimin oppa's.

"Gumawo kook." You thanked as you kept your homework back. The lesson was about to start, more and more people were gathering in class.

"You know y/n? She's such a loser!" I heard a females voice say.

"I know! She's such a player, she has Jungkook and Mr park!" another said. What was happening? Why are they talking bad stuff about me.

"Y/N ah. Forget what you heard. They're just jealous that you're pretty."Jungkook said and you realised that he was indirectly praising you.

The lesson started. You could hear gossips about you throughout the whole lesson. It felt really uncomfortable. You felt suffocated. They were calling you names like" loser", "Player", "Noob".

You tried your best to ignore it but ears don't close the way eyes do. It wasn't pleasant at all!

[At recess]

"Yah loser! Come here!" someone called you.

"Just ignore them," Ji Yeon said as she pulled you back to your seat. Those girls kept trying to get your attention that it got really annoying.

"Why do you want me?" you asked.

"You finally acknowledge that your a loser huh." one of the girls said. You bit your lips. Girls don't curse. Girls don't curse.

"Who are you calling a loser ?" you heard someone say...

A/N:I have created a new YouTube channel and I post videos on Imagines please go check it out :https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCIdaU-3H3jmo38gm3kBZhIQ