Chapter 2-Milk

You went into the classroom after your break, it was math. You listened attentively to his lessons which made him quite happy. There was a lot of first times since you met Mr Park, the first time you paid close attention to math class, the first time someone walked you home, the first time someone treated your wound.

"Y/N please explain this equation for me,"Mr Park said . Oh shit. I didn't know how to solve that . What do I do? You slowly walked up to the whiteboard and took the marker up.You wrote the first step but I didn't know the rest."what is she doing?"the people in your class asked , irritated. you put down the marker and thought hard.What did Mr park teach me yesterday??Suddenly , You thought of the solution!You quickly wrote it down and passed the marker back to Mr Park.

"Good job, y/n!"Mr Park praised you. You smiled as you actually succeeded in solving one equation. You walked back to your seat as you can feel girls staring at you with green eyes because of jealousy that Mr Park praised you.You continued listening to the class until the end of the day...

You walked toward the seat with Jiyeon until one girl 'accidentally' spilled milk over you. You looked at her as she looked back, pretending not to know anything.

"It was you , wasn't it?" You asked as you narrowed your eyes and stared at her.

"Yeah it was me you weirdo. Who are you to be so close to Mr Park and even get to have private tutoring with him ?" She asked. Wait... How did she know I got private tutoring from Mr Park?Did she possibly stalked us with her bunch of weird friends?

"My math is horrible!Thats why he is giving me extra help so that I can go to the university I want to get in."You said , a little angry.She stared at me as I went off to the toilet with Jiyeon , trying to get the stain off my uniform.

"Jiyeon, ottokhae??" You asked .

"It's okay it's not that bad."Jiyeon replied as she smirked.She was definitely up to no good."Let's go eat our lunch first then ,"she  added.Once we finished your lunch you quickly ran towards that math room, you were 30 minutes late!

"S...sorry Mr Park...I'm late!" You said trying to catch your breath.He saw your uniform drenched in milk , he quickly took off the hoodie that he was wearing and let you wear it (A/N :it was after school so he didn't had to wear something so formal).

"What happened ? Why are you late and your uniform is drenched?"he asked , sounding concerned. Didn't Jiyeon say it was not obvious ?? Why did he notice then? Jimin started the lesson but you were too tired over what happened these few days... Your parents fighting and people hating on you . You couldn't help but fall asleep halfway.

"Y/N?"Mr Park asked.You were sleeping deeply. But when you were sleeping , you were actually crying. Tears were streaming down your face , you were softly muttering words like ,"Chim Chim I miss you" "I love you so much Jimin oppa,"Mr Park heard and was shocked...you actually loved him so much?Wasn't  it an unrequited love?Mr Park wiped away your tears as he patted your head. He didn't wake you up but just watched how adorable you were when you slept. He loved every feature of yours from head to toe.

Suddenly you mumbled ,"Chim don't leave me," then Mr Park quickly wake you up.You couldn't believe that you actually fell asleep when Mr Park was teaching you!"Sorry I was too tired I fell asleep,"you quickly apologised.

"It's okay , shall we begin the lesson?"Mr Park asked. You nodded , you listened attentively as usual.

"Mr Park , how do you do this question ?" You asked. He came to you and did the equation for you.He was so close to you that you could feel every breaths that he takes.You hid your blushing red face as you turned to the back and quickly turned back again.He started explaining the solution to you it was really easy to understand but he was so close that your heart couldn't stop palpitating wildly.

{time skip to after tuition }
Mr Park walked you home as usual...When you reached home, something was not right.All you see was shattered glass pieces all over the floor but you can't see your parents. You knocked onto your parents door and slowly opened it.There you saw your Mother taking drugs and there was a knife on her hand.

"Mum! What are you doing ?" You asked , terrified.

"WHOS YOUR MUM IF U DONT GET OUT I AM GONNA KILL YOU LIKE HOW I WANTED TO KILL YOUR DAD!HE IS LUCKY THAT HE ESCAPED!" She shouted. Hearing that you did not know what to do. The first thing you thought of was to call Mr Park, so without a second thought you called him.

"Yobuseyo?"Mr park answered the call.

"Mr Park! I need your help real bad right now can you come my house and I will explain everything to you."you said ,panicking.Mr Park quickly arrived at your house and you told everything to him.He decided to call the police and send your mom to stop her drug addict.

"You!called me to the police ! I will remember you !"Mom said to Mr Park.You were still anxious and did not know what to do.No one was left at home and your family was a mess."Stay at my house with me .A girl being alone is dangerous especially when you don't know when your dad will come back.Tomorrow is a Saturday so it is fine."Mr park said , I obeyed whatever he said and went to his house with him. His apartment was simple , clean and neat just how I liked it. It reminds me of Jimin who likes all his things to be neat.

"Mr Park, I have nothing to change into."You said as you stared at your stained uniform.(A/N:you left mr parks hoodie at home as you wanted to wash it)Mr park passed you his hoodie and shorts, it was a little too big for you.

"I can sleep on the sofa it's fine ...I'm disturbing you."you said but Mr Park brought you in his room and made you sleep on his bed.

"Where are you sleeping then?" You asked.

"On the mattress," he said , he had layed out a piece of mattress beside the bed.He soon fell asleep and you admired his beautiful face. How could one be so beautiful?You started falling asleep also as you tugged yourself into the blankets. You liked it a lot, it had a familiar scent that made you feel safe and secure.In your dreams:Y/N I'm right beside you , don't be scared I will always protect you. Mr Park woke up and saw you sleeping and you were sleep talking again. You had always cried when you sleep since you left Busan.

"Jimin is right here , you idiot ." Mr Park whispered into your ears as he patted your head. You were still crying.Mr Park hugged you , he placed your head into his chest and gently patted your head to allow you to sleep."Your Chim Chim oppa is right here , don't be afraid I will protect you."Mr park muttered under his breath...