Chapter 10- Jiyeon

A/n: please check it out!

That was when I realised. No one cared.』

You looked back and saw a masculine figure, Jimin oppa. What was he doing here?

"Well, firstly, girls who swear are not nice at all. This is a school, you just violated our rules by using an inappropriate word and also called someone using that. I might have to make a call with your parents." Jimin oppa said.

The girls looked down with embarrassment, especially when Jimin oppa, their favorite teacher, was scolding them harshly.

" Sorry, y/n. We apologize for what we did. "the girls apologized insincerely.

You smiled at them and walked away. It was the best that you could do.

[After school]

You were walking towards the math room until you tripped over something. It hurt really bad. You looked up and saw the same group of girls again. They "accidentally" made you tripped.

You looked down, your knees were bleeding. You quickly took put your packet of tissue and clean up the wound.

You ignored them and walked to the room. But that was not the end.

"Yah. Where do you think you're going?" one of them asked,almost shouting.

"I'm going to study, any problem?" you replied.

"Can we join you?" one of them asked 'sweetly'.

You shrugged but they just followed you. You knocked on the door until you heard a "come in".

You went inside with the girls following you.

"What are they doing here?" Jimin oppa asked.

"can't we study together?" the girls asked. I secretly rolled my eyes at them. Study. Haha. More of spying.

Jimin Oppa nodded and let them in. We studied awkwardly. The girls knew almost all the solutions to the question but pretended they didn't to get the attention of Jimin oppa.

Jimin oppa could not get you home as the girls were there so you ended up walking home yourself

You got home and was so bored so you decided to call Jiyeon.

"Yobuseyo?"you asked.

" Ah. Y/N. What is the matter? "she asked with honorifics. It was uncommon, you always spoke casually but suddenly,she was like a stranger.

" Just bored. Wanna hang out? "you said.

" sorry I can't. Also. Can you not talk to me starting tomorrow? "Jiyeon suddenly said. What? Why doesn't she want to talk to me. Am I annoying? What did I do wrong?

[The next day]

People started distancing themselves from you. Why? You had no idea. But one thing you were sure of was that they were talking about you.

You sat down beside Jungkook. Even he was not looking at you. You were confused. What the heck did you do wrong?

"Jungkook ah. Is something wrong?" you asked.

He looked at you for a while but stammered, "A... Ani."

You were even confused, why was he stammering?

The lesson started, you couldn't focus. All you could think of was what was wrong and why did they do that.

[Breaktime]

You found yourself eating at the rooftop alone. It was sad. Depressing. You had no one to talk to.

You couldn't finish your food. The next moment you found yourself crying.

I was such a nice friend to Jiyeon. We got along so well. What did I do to deserve this? That was when I realised.. No one cares.

No one cares.

No one cares.

No one cares.

"Y/N! Why are you here? Where is Jiyeon." a familiar voice was heard coming from behind.

You looked back. Jimin oppa.

He quickly ran to you and rubbed away your tears. He calmed you down before he said anything.

"Eat well. Arraseo?" Jimin oppa said as he fed you. You tried your best to swallow your food.

"Why are you crying again?" he asked.

"Oppa. Why is everyone distancing themselves from me? What did I do wrong? Why do I feel like no one cares. WHY?" You blabbered out all your thoughts.

"Oppa. No one cares about me. I am scared you will leave me one day. Please don't go." you started speaking again. Jimin oppa didn't say anything. He moved towards you and wrapped his arms around you.

He stroked your hair as he starts to say, "Y/N ah. You are the strongest and weakest girl I have ever seen. You always put up a strong act in front of people, but deep inside I'm sure you are hurt deeply. It is okay to share with me. Your Jimin oppa. Oppa is here to protect you not to harm you. Please tell me your worries from now on. Okay? "

You hugged him even closer as you placed your head on his beating heart. It was beating really fast. Is he nervous?

" Oppa. Guma-I mean Kamsahamida. "You said. You were reminded that he was still older and had to be formal with him.

" If you don't feel good with the formalities you can talk to me casually I don't mind. But when we are teacher and students,please act like we are. "he said.

You nodded and smiled at him. You felt way better then before. But that was not the end...

[English class]

" Y/N, please explain this sentence to me, "Ms Lee said. I went up. The sentence said,"I have a happy family, a hardworking dad and a caring mother."

You felt the urge to cry. But it wasn't the time. You quickly translated it and went back to your seat. You noticed Jiyeon was acting weird. She had a horrified look in her face.

"Good job y/n. Now this will be your essay topic, your family." Ms Lee said.

She passed out the papers. You had to finish it before the bell rang.

You stared at the blank piece of paper. What should you write? Make up one?

You wrote your name. Several minutes passed, nothing was written on the paper.

Ms Lee approached you and asked you to do your work. You nodded. But still. Nothing came out.

It was the last minute. Only a few words was written. That was :How I envy them.

I handed in the paper, knowing that I would get scolded. It doesn't matter anymore. No one would scold me, except myself.

"Y/N. I want to see you outside." Ms Lee said.

A/N :Busy with school stuff now so sorry for short update!!