Chapter 7 -English teacher?

You walked to school restlessly.You walked into class and saw Jungkook again. This kid is always so early huh.

"Good morning!"you said politely.

"Good morning!"he replied back with his charming smile. Damn...his smile could kill any girls.You sat down beside him and took out your supplies.You started writing on your journal. Random things you did. Without noticing ,you actually wrote 'Chim Chim' on it and circled it.

"Who is Chim Chim?"Jungkook suddenly asked. He have been looking at my journal...I am so dead.

"Ah just someone that I know in Busan."you said.

"Busan?You are from Busan also?"he asked. You nodded and smiled at him. You knew from the start he was from Busan because the way he speaked had Busan accent in it. It was cute to be honest.

"You haven't fixed your accent huh?"you asked as you chuckled.

"I don't feel like doing so... I love Busan a lot."he replied.

"Me too. I miss my grandma."you said.Your Homeroom Teacher walked in and saw you two chattering.

"Early again?"he asked. We nodded and quickly stood up to greet him. He then prepared for the lesson and we continued talking.

"By the way there will be a new English teacher for you guys,"Your Homeroom teacher said. New English teacher? I wonder who... A male? A female?

The class was starting and your Homeroom teacher went to get the English teacher to introduce him or herself. Your Homeroom teacher was coming back. You saw a nice female figure beside him. She was really slim and had a perfect body.

Your Homeroom teacher came in and introduced her to us. Her name was Miss Lee and she looked very young also. Probably the same age as Jimin Oppa. She was really pretty, a perfect body with a two big eyes and a sharp and small nose. She wore a button up shirt and a pencil skirt,she was just perfect.

[At the canteen]
You were walking with Jiyeon to the cafeteria. You saw Jimin oppa and Ms Lee eating together and chatting happily.

Is Ms Lee the person who Jimin oppa likes? It can't be... But Ms Lee is so pretty, I bet all the boys will like her...

"Y/N don't you think they match perfectly? Mr park is so hot and Ms Lee is so pretty. They make a perfect couple!" Ji Yeon said as she smiled. Watching Jimin oppa eat with Ms Lee made your heart ached.

"Can I join you?" You heard someone say. You turned behind, it was Jungkook.

"Sure!" Ji Yeon said immediately. Jungkook took a seat beside you, eating his sandwich. You brought a bento and he kept looking at it.

"Lol if you want just ask." you said as you passed him one of your egg roll. He opened his mouth, signalling you that he wants you to feed him.

"Eat it yourself weirdo." you said as you continued eating. He pouted cutely. Lunch was over and the next period was Math. Great. I am seeing Jimin Oppa again...

[In class]

You were doing pair work with Jungkook. His Math was quite good, he got an A. He thought you how to do many sums and you were thankful for it.

"Jungkook ah. How to do this?" you asked. There was no reply. You looked beside. He had fallen asleep.

"Jungkook. Wake up." you said as you pushed him back and forth.

He opened his eyes, Jimin oppa was already standing in front of him.

"Jungkook shii. Please be focused." he said as he walked away. Jungkook looked at me and gave me a "what" look.

"Teach me this." You said as you pointed at a question. He shooked his head and asked you to try again.

"Teach me please~" you said cutely as you fluttered your eyes at him. He couldn't resist your Aegyo so he taught you how to solve it.

[English class]

"Can I get to know your names?" Ms Lee asked. She pointed at Jungkook first and then it was your turn.

"Y/N inmida." You said as you bowed. It continued until the last person. Ms Lee's class was fun and interesting. Your English was quite good and natural as your parents always forced you to learn English last time.

In her class, only English was allowed. Jungkook always speak his broken English to you and you found it really cute.

[After school]

You knocked on the door of the math room. You peaked inside and saw Jimin oppa playing with his phone and smiling. What was he smiling at? Pictures of the person that he likes?

He noticed you staring at him and quickly opened the door. You were surprised by his actions.

"What are you staring at just now?" he asked as he giggled.

"N...Nothing! I swear I wasn't staring at you!" you said as you covered your mouth.

"Arrasseo. Come study you kiddo." he said. I'm not a kiddo... =.=

You did all the sums he gave you. You were getting better at math due to studying with Jungkook.

"Y/N ah. Can I ask a question?"he asked.

"Mhmmm. But you just did." you said as you chuckled a bit and continued doing your work. He pouted.

"Mr Park. What do you want to ask?" you said.

"Do you find Jungkook attractive?" he asked. Why did he want to know? Can't he already tell?

"Well... From a girl's perspective. All girls would fall for him. From his cute smile, to his good body and his nice personality." you said as you looked at Jimin oppa.

"How bout you? Did you fall for him?he asked.

"Well. I already have someone in mind. But I can't deny that he is attractive." You replied and continued doing your work.

[Few minutes later]

"Done!" you exclaimed as you passed the paper to Jimin oppa. He marked it and was surprised by that you got all correct.

"Yah. You have been studying hard huh." he said. You nodded.

"Good Job! But don't overwork yourself okay? Take care of your health also." he said as he ruffled your hair. You missed this feeling. The feeling of him nagging at you because he is worried.

"Let's end today's lesson here."he said. You grabbed your bag and walked out of the classroom.

"Y/N ah. I have got something to do. I can't send you home. Mianhae." he apologized. You were a little sad but you had to accept it. He sent you home countless of times already.

*Ding!
You looked at your phone. It was a message from your Dad. It said :Come to XXX restaurant. Let's eat dinner together.

Appa? He wants to meet up for dinner? That's so rare...

You arrived at XXX restaurant. There you saw your dad, your mom and a police officer standing beside her.

"Y/N ah. We are going to get a divorce. You can have the house we are currently living in. You are old enough to live by your own. I am moving out." your dad said. You totally expected that. Living by yourself wasn't a big deal as the house was empty almost everyday since your parents worked since you were young.

You nodded and signed the agreement letter. It was the last dinner you were going to have with your family. You wanted to cry, but tears just can't fall out...