Chapter 1-New teacher??

"Everybody!Listen up!There is a new math teacher for your class"your homeroom teacher announced.Your previous math teacher got fired because he was caught molesting a female student.You hated math a whole lot and no teacher had actually made you like that horrendous subject. Everytime you see that subject you felt like fainting ,you always top all the subjects in class but not math.Therefore, you earned the title of 'smart but not really'.

"Everyone , this is your new math teacher," your home room teacher said as a male teacher walked in. He wore a suit and tie, had his hair nicely gelled up . You could even smell his cologne from afar. All the girls in your class started staring at the charming math teacher except for you. You thought that he was just another math freak teacher who is lousy and crappy.

"Annyeonghaseyo, I am Mr Park."Mr Park greeted.

"Annyeonghaseyo," our class greeted back. He started flipping through the results of our class until he said,"Y/N can you meet me after school?I need to talk to you." What is it now?Why does he want to meet me?His lessons were pretty interesting and he will crack up some jokes when it was the time. For the first time you were actually quite interested in Math lessons.

{time skip to after school}
You went to the teacher's room and went to find Mr Park.You knocked on the door as he opened the door for you. You bowed and greeted him and went to sit in the chair in front of his desk.

"Why do you want to find me?"you asked.

"Which university do you want to go in?"Mr Park asked.

"I hope to get into Seoul University,"You replied.

"That's possible. But your Math is pulling your results down a lot,"Mr Park said.

"So?What can I do about it?"you replied , a little frustrated.

"I can help."he said.

"How?"you asked.

"Meet me after school.EVERYDAY.I will be at the Math room.See you 2pm . Come after you eat .Starting tomorrow ."he said. Now what? He's tutoring me? You walked out of the Teachers room as you saw a lot of girls staring at you.You gave them a confused look.

"What did Mr Park tell you?"They asked you , giving you a very annoyed look.

"Nothing?"you said as you quickly walked out of the scene.You quickly went to find your Best Friend ,Ji Yeon and walked home with her.

"What did Mr Park tell you actually?"she asked.

"About my math results and tutoring me...stuff like that..."you replied.

"Tutoring you? I'm so jealous..."she said.
"Why?Your math is so good already."you said.

"Mr Park is so hot! Haven't you seen dramas where the hot teacher and the student fall in love?"she asked.You laughed at her response.

"Yah!Im so ugly and fat !why would he date me?"you said as you were still laughing badly.

"You're not ugly girl, I have eyes when I choose friends,"she laughed .You put your arm around her shoulder as you two walked home...

{The next day}
You went to class extra early the next day as you were fed up of your parents fighting.They were throwing glass everywhere and one hit you hard, so you decided to go to school to hide from the chaos.You rested your head on your desk and started sobbing,your parents were deciding on a divorce but no one wants to take care of you.You blinked back tears that threatened to spill, but your tears started to pour like a heavy rain.Drips of teardrops started landing on your wooden desk.Just then, Mr Park walked into the class, he had to prepare for the day's lesson. Then he noticed that you were crying.

He walked towards you as he quietly sat beside you.He asked softly,"What happened?" You quickly wiped away your tears and replied,"Nothing much," Then he noticed that your knees were bleeding from the glass bottle that hit it. "What happened to your knee?"he asked. He quickly went to take out the first aid kid from the class as he treated your wound.This was the first time someone was treating your wound for you. From young,no one actually cared about you except your Grandmother and your Long lost Friend who was Neighbours with your grandmother but after you moved from Busan to Seoul you lost contact with them.I will be here for you.always.was all that you remembered from your Friend.You actually had feelings for him but didn't dared to say it , he was 5 years older than you and always treated you like his own younger Sister.

Mr Park finished treating your wound as he looked up to you and asked again ,"What happened?"
"My parents are planning on a divorce and no one wants to take care of me so they fought that's why I got injured since they threw glass bottles at each other."You replied. Mr Park lifted up  his hand and removed the teardrop on your face.

"Dont cry okay?I will be here for you.Always."he said. I will be here for you.Always.Is he Park Jimin?My Long lost friend?? It might just be a coincidence many peoples surname is Park and say the same things right?

{Time skip to 2pm(A/N:put your hands up )}
You walked into the Math room and saw Mr Park waiting for you.You stood outside,he looked so alike to Jimin."Why are you standing there?Come in."Mr Park said. You walked in and sat on the chair.He started teaching you Math and realised that you were unclear about a lot of concepts.He taught you patiently...Without noticing it was already 8pm.

You walked out of the classroom as you saw Mr Park chasing after you."Y/N I will send you."he said."It's okay, I can walk home myself."you replied.Mr Park insisted on walking you home as it was dark and there were many cases of molesting so you decided to accept his request.You kept looking at Mr Park , he just looked too alike to Jimin...

"Y/N, why do you keep staring at me??"Mr Park asked.shit. What do I reply him?"Urm sorry Mr Park ."you apologised."how cute..."you heard Mr Park muttered under his breath.Whats so cute??

You reached your house and you could hear screams and shouts coming out from your house . "Ah...I reached."you said.

"Your parents are still fighting? Do you want to stay over at my house?"Mr Park asked , concerned.
"Never mind, I am used to this." You replied.

"Here's my number , if anything happens call me please."Mr Park said.
I went into the room quickly and I could feel my heart beating impulsively.I calmed myself down. Why is my heart beating so fast??I took out my phone as I saw a message it was from Mr Park.

Mr park:have you reached home? Is everything okay ?

You:yeah dun worry :)

Mr park: good night and have a good rest.

You locked your screen after that , you locked your screen and could feel butterflies fluttering around your stomach...