Chapter 4 - Jungkook

"Class listen up!" your homeroom teacher shouted across the classroom. You rested your head on your desk, not wanting to care.

"There will be a new transfer student joining us. Can we welcome Jungkook? "Your homeroom teacher announced as everyone in the room started applauding.

" OMG he's so cute. Look at his jawline . I want to kiss them, "you heard girls behind you saying. He was cute to be honest but he just wasn't your type.

" Annyeonghaseyo Jungkook inmida. I hope we will get along well. "he greeted.

" Jungkook you can take a seat beside y/n, "your homeroom teacher said as he pointed towards you. Your eyes widened. He was sitting beside you?

" A... Annyeonghaseyo! I am y/n, "you greeted, a little nervous. From up close, he looks even cuter, like boys who were from those Manga. He smiled at you and nodded his head. Class started, you peeked at what he was writing. He was writing notes! His handwriting was perfect, like it was typed by the computer.

{recess}
You ate alone because Ji Yeon didn't came to school that day as she had to attend a wedding of her aunt. You sat on the rooftop as you looked up at the sky.

Suddenly, you felt hands that covered your eyes you was about to shout until you saw Jimin oppa.

"Ah Ji---sorry Mr Park. "You said. You kept reminding yourself that you were in school and had to call Jimin oppa Mr park.

"it's okay no one knows I am here. I am your oppa for now." he assured me. "why are you eating alone? Where is Ji Yeon?" he asked.

"Ji Yeon is not in school. "You replied.

" You don't have other friends? "he asked. You shooked your head and faked a smile.

" Make more friends then. I am sure there's a lot of people who wants to be your friend. "he said.

" No one likes me anyway. There's no point of forcing them, " you said and smiled slightly and continued eating your lunch. Jimin oppa felt bad for you. Especially the fact that you were trying to hide your sadness.

" Y/N, you know you can trust me and tell me anything. I am here to help. "he said. You nodded.

The school bell rung and we quickly went down. It was math period. You quickly took your supplies out and your math homework. But... You just couldn't find it. Where was it? You thought hard... Shit. You left it in the drawer the day before.

"1,2,3...37,38,39."Jimin oppa counted.

"Who didn't do their homework? That person is getting detention. "Jimin oppa said." Oh no. What do i do? "you thought. You slowly raised your hands a little scared that you will get scolded by Jimin oppa.

" Y/N meet me after school. "he said. Aren't I supposed to meet him every day? You nodded.

You tried hard to pay attention but Jungkook's presence was disturbing you. Every move he makes gets you looking at him. You could smell his cologne. He was literally right beside you.

" Y/N. Solve this question, "Jimin oppa suddenly said.oh No... You walked to the whiteboard, staring blankly at the question. You didn't know what to do with the equation.

"You will be punished with another hour of detention." Jimin oppa said firmly, sounding a little angry. Did I just made Jimin oppa angry? Oh no! What do I do?

[After school]
Yoy walked into the detention room restlessly. There was literally nothing to do inside except reflecting on what you did wrongly and looking at Jimin oppa.

Gosh what am I thinking?

You lied your head down on the desk and starts sleeping again. You started mumbling and Jimin oppa Got closer to you to listen to what you were saying.

"What do I do? I made oppa mad . Is he gonna hate me? Aish I hate myself. I have to waste his time eating with me. He probably thinks I'm a nuisance. "You mumbled as tears started flowing out of your eyes again...

Jimin removed the tears from your eyes using his thumb.

" Pabo, it isn't your fault. I'm just jealous of that Jungkook boy getting your attention. "Jimin oppa muttered under his breath.

You rubbed your eyes and woke up. You found a jacket on your back and note written on the table. I am at the office. Message me when you wake up. I will bring you home. You took out your phone and texted : it's okay I can go home myself come and take your jacket.

He came in the room but instead of taking his jacket, he grabbed your hand and brought you to his car."Get in. "he ordered. You had no choice but to listen to him. He started driving but instead of driving you home, he brought you to somewhere else. It was a beach.

" This isn't my house oppa. "You said.

" Of course it isn't. I brought you here to make you feel better. "he said. You got out of the car and enjoyed the breeze. It was really relaxing and you felt like the whole world was to yourself. You smiled at the beautiful scenery.

"Feeling better?" he asked. You nodded. In fact you felt way better and also because of the fact that he was beside you.

"oppa, do you like someone? "you asked. He nodded and smiled like an angel. You felt your heart shatter into pieces. There was no way he would like a little girl who is so ugly.

" How bout Y/N? Do you like anyone? "he asked. You nodded." but it seems like the person don't like me. "you said, feeling a little sad.

" How would you know? Have you confessed?"he asked. You shook your head. There was no way to confess. Especially when he likes someone else.

"Try confessing to him. I'm 100% sure he will accept. "he said. Idiot... That person is you. You aren't even sure. You gave him a faint smile and nodded. It was getting dark and Jimin oppa was sending you home.

" Good night. "You said as you waved goodbye to Jimin. You lied on your bed and rolled around. Confess to him? You shook your head. It will never happen anyways. Why risk yourself being in tears?