Chapter 12-Hold Me Tight

A/N:Went to music bank in SG on 4th August. BTS Looked GOOD. OK let's start...

「He held onto me tightly...」

You woke up to see Jimin oppa's arms wrapped around your waist. He was not awake yet. Probably. It felt good that he was beside you, hugging you as your boyfriend.

You didn't dare to wake him up so you gently unwrapped his arms on your waist but he secured it even tighter. He was awake, after all.

You decided to tease him and you started tickling him. You poked his cute cheeks to try to wake him up. Then you tickled him more.

He woke up suddenly and looked at you with a pouty face. You quickly ran away but got caught.

"I didn't know you were such a naughty student." he said, acting like a teacher. You stick your tongue out and teased him again by running away.

Then, you felt a pair of strong arms on your waist, holding you tight so you won't run away. You tried to escape but his grip was very tight. He pulled you down, making you fall on the so called bed you two slept yesterday.

"Let me sleep more okay." he said as he closed his eyes again. You pouted. You tried to escape from his grip.

"Stop being so uncooperative with me you naughty girl." he said as he pulled you down again. He lifted your chin to make sure you looked at him.

"Be a good girl you kiddo," he said. 

You had no choice but to stay with him. You admired his handsome face with soft features.

You still remember that his cheeks were really chubby and he was a very kind boy. He has now grown into a handsome man who is still kind and nice. He is the man who every girl yearns for.

Looking at his plump lips, you had the urge to kiss him. You thought, "how sweet his lips will be," Aish... What are you thinking?

You looked at the clock it was almost 10. You wanted to spend the day with him so you decided to wake him up.

"Oppa."you whispered into his ears and tapped on his shoulders gently. He still wasn't awake.

You started singing," gyeote meomulleojullae
naege yaksokhaejullae
son daemyeon naragalkka buseojilkka
geobna geobna geobna..."

Butterfly. It was your favorite song. He opened his eyes and said, "I didn't know you had such a nice voice. You should sing more."

You chuckled and said, "Haha. I did that to wake you up so you better do."

"Arraseo," he said as he smiled at you.

"But... Why did you sing that song?"he said.

" B... Because when I came to Seoul. I thought you would never come find me again. "you said as you bit your lips, not wanting to cry. (A/N:Ulgoshipjianha ~~)

He wrapped his arms around you tightly as you buried your head into his chest.

" Oppa, you will never leave me again right? "you asked.

" Mhmm. "he replied.

" Kaja."he said. You looked at him, confused.

" Where are we going? "you asked.

" On a date. I will fetch you in a few minutes. I will go home and change because of someone who did not allow me to. "he teased. You pouted.

He went out as you went to look for something to wear.