Chapter 26: Wedding Party!

I woke up in my hotel room and jumped out of bed.

"I'M GETTING MARRIED TOMORROW!" I yell at the top of my lungs.

"WE KNOW!" Lisa and Heather yelled already dressed.

"Get dressed Honey it's almost time for your wedding party." Heather said pushing me into the bathroom.

I quickly shaved and washed in the shower making sure to wash my hair 3 times.

I dried out my long hair and smiled at myself in the mirror.

My eyes were blue and filled with happiness.

I had decided to dye my hair back to it's natural brownish blonde and brushed my teeth.

I put on glittered lip gloss and pukered my lips.

"Come on Riley! It's time to get DRESSED!" Lisa stressed banging on the bathroom door.

When I finally got out I was dressed into my white Armani exchange white pants shuit.

I didn't have on a shirt at all.

The suit jacket covered my breasts and showed my belly piercing.

We rolled the sleeves up and buttoned it.

"You look SEXY!" Heather said giggling.

I straightened up  and put on my white pumps.

"Blake is going to be ready to kill us." Lisa said as her and Heather took my picture on my phone and theirs.

Suddenly my phone started ringing and I snatched the phone from Lisa to answer.

"Hello?" I answered.

"I'm jealous. I can't see you 'till tomorrow afternoon and with the way you were dressed I'm not sure I'll last. I want to see you now. But I'll let you enjoy your low time as an engaged woman. But understand this woman you are Mine." Blake murmered through the phone.

His voice was husky and deep and so filled with lust I could feel my womb tighten.

"Just wait till our honeymoon. You won't be walking for a couple of days." He promised.

"I love you." I say smiling in anticipation.

"I love you more. Take plenty of pictures.....and show me them." He said blowing me a kiss through the phone before hanging up.

"You guys got me in trouble." I joked pouting playfully.

"Ohhhh.....what did he say?" They asked their eyes wide.

"I won't be able to walk for a couple of days during our honeymoon." I said grinning.

"Y'all are crazy!" Lisa said pulling me out the door with Heather behind us.

We loaded into the limo with Tyler and Bianca and Riana.

They were sleeping in the room next to us.

"You look awesome." RiRi said grinning.

"Thank you. You look nice too." I reply smiling at her.

We have gotten pretty close too.

She's such a sweetheart!

When we arrived at the club all eyes turned to stare at me.

The men had lust in their eyes and didn't try to hide it.

The women glared with envy and hate.