Bonus Chapter|27

I'll add more bonus chapters or scenes as long as people read & like them please and thank you <3

Caution this chapter contains explicit sexual content and is EXTREMELY detailed! 

I walk into the tattoo parlor with Lisa and Heather.

"Welcome to the tank tattoo & piercing parlor how may I help you? My name is Ashlin by the way." A lovely girl with her hair two different colors. One side of her hair was red the other side black, she had ice blue eyes, a small nose stud and snake eye tongue piercing.

"Hello, I'm here to get a double belly piercing." I say, after having the baby I had lost all my baby fat and no longer had stretch marks. I decided I wanted to get my belly pierced even though I know it'll be healed by next week. A perk of being practically immortal (flips hair).

"Okay,  I need ID, a copy of your birth certificate and $30." She says. 

"Here you go." I say handing her the things and the money. Heather squealed.

"I think I want a tattoo." She whispered in my ear. I smirked and agreed.

"I heard their addictive. " I say laughingly.

"Dont care Love, I still want it." She says.

"Alright Riley, pick out the two bars that you want and I'll get the tools I need." Ashlin says walking towards the back.

I look at the bars for belly rings and pick out a white rose with peach top ball for the top ring and a turtle with a Pearl top ball for the bottom.

"Ashlin I'd like these two." I say. She comes back with a set of keys and opens the container that all the rings are in. She carefully removes the two that I want and leads us to the back.

"Sit back in the chair, pull your shirt up,  and try to relax please." She says.

I watch as She disinfects two needles, both rings, grabs a few cotton balls,  cleans the clamp, and opens both rings. She grabs the clamp and a fine tip marker.

She places the clamp on the upper part of my belly button and marks off two dots.

"Look and tell me if I did it the way you want please." She says handing me a mirror. I look at my belly in the mirror and see she placed it exactly where I wanted it.

"Thats the right spot." I say handing her the mirror back.

"Okay,  breathe in on the count of three." She says.

Lisa comes and holds my hand squeezing softly.

"One,  two,  three-" Ash slips the needle through and carefully picks up the top bar in her gloved hand. She pulls the needle completely through followed by the bar and carefully screws on the top ball.

She repeats the process for the bottom piercing and I take her card leaving her a $25 tip. She blushes and tries to give me the money back.

"You keep it." I say smiling widely at her. She gasps slightly noticing that my eye color has probably changed.

"Thank you so much, wash with dial disinfectant foaming soap, h2ocean spray, and q-tips dipped in hot water twice a day. Also use A + D ointment if they itch." She says as we leave the parlor. 

We wave our goodbyes and I drop Lisa and Heather off before heading home. Blake  and I will have the house to ourselves so I plan to use it to my advantage.  I have at least 2 hours before Blake comes home. I take a long bath in lavender herbs and  I put on a lacey pink corset top, with a pink thong. The front barely covered my vagina. I'm happy Heather,  Lisa, and I went to the spa earlier.  We all gotten a Brazilian bikini wax, and the V-steam treatment.  (V-Steam is when you sit on a steaming machine, that contains herbs that soothe, and relax vaginal muscles, and leaves you feeling and smelling all warm and tingly.) We get them once a month.

I put on a black Lacey robe and pour myself a glass of red whine, and curl my hair.

Not even an hour later Blake  walks through our front door and you to our room.

"Babydoll I'm home. Where's everybody?" He asks coming into our room.

"They all went out." I say wrapping my arms around his neck.

I suck his lip gently into my mouth causing him to groan. He looks so sexy in his suit. The man was so sexy I can't help but want to strip him of his suit every day!

He wraps his arms around my waist his hands cupping my butt and I drag him to the bed.

"Sit. " I say pushing him down on the bed.

I remove his jacket and tie first. Next I slowly unbutton his shirt and bite back a moan at his 8 pack, and slight trail of hair traveling from his belly button to his hard erection.

I slowly strip out of the robe.  And his eyes zone in on my new piercings.

"Im going to put my tongue there, then sip from your honey pot." He says his eyes darkening. I moan standing between his legs.

He pulls me onto his lap and rips the corset off of me.

I gasp as the cold air hits my nipples turning them hard instantly.

He cups them tweaking my nipples and tugging them softly.

He puts me down on the bed and holds my legs open by my ankles. I blush and try to close my legs but He growls at me and puts his mouth on my thong. Using one hand He rips it off and stares at my Kitty.

"So pink, and pretty." He said running his finger over my slit. I gasp and He slips a finger inside.

"Oh God!" I scream when He takes the small bundle of nerves into his mouth. His finger glides in and out slowly before another finger joins in. I arch trying to get his fingers deeper. To reach my spot to have me squirting, begging, and so out of breathe I'm in a daze.

I cum twice before He slides in balls deep.

"Fu-" I say moaning as He puts one of my legs on his shoulder hitting my g-spot every stroke. One hand holds my leg up, the other rubs my clit in hard, quick circles.

My Kitty tightens around him milking him and He let's go of my leg to pull my hair. He puts me onto my side and I moan at how much deeper inside He is in this position. I wrapped my arm around his neck my legs shaking, my whole body quivering letting him know I'm about to squirt.

I scream his name loudly as I squirt so hard the force of it pushes him out, He cums right after me  and I lay my head back on his chest breathing hard.

"I love you BabyDoll. " he said kissing my temple and putting his shirt on me.

"I love you more baby, so much more." I say finally able to breathe. 

"Round 2?" He asks.

"Hell yes!" I exclaim straddling his hips.

I give him a small peck before sliding down his erection. Taking so much of him the only way you can tell who ends and who begins is his pelvic hair.

I massage his balls in my hand as I start of slow.

He grows impatient and holding my hips tight starts to pound inside of me.

I squeeze my nipples and He leans forward tugging one into his mouth. He sucks slowly but speeds up his pace making my Kitty fart. I blush embarrassed at the sound and that only encourages him to go harder.

I moan grabbing his head and holding him to my chest.

God I love this man!