chapter 10: Marvin's Room(JoJo's version)

" Heathen I am to old to argue with you. I said to stop touching my son. Don't even look at him unless I say so. Because trust me no one in this pack will stop me from slapping the sh*t out of you again." I snap. Heathen had tried to pick Tommy up and he screamed making me storm into the livingroom. Tommy only screamed when someone he doesn't know or like touches him. Or in this case tries to pick him up. This thing was gonna make me kill it.

"And I told you I could talk to my neiphew if I wanted! You don't own him!" It yelled.

"He's Mine. Not YOURS! This arguement is over. DON'T TOUCH MY SON!" I snarled. Tommy practicaly floated over to me and I stormed out of the room. I am getting to old for her bullsh*t. I have a son to focus on. Now I belong to a pack that treats me like royalty. Which I kinda am. I'm done with argueing. She won't listen then I'll slap the ish outa her. I'm done playing games.

I went upstairs and changed into training clothes. Sweats, green tank, hair pulled back into a ponytail, and green Vans. I love my Vans. Got every color ever made!

Leaving Tommy with Dani and Gabe I went into the training room.

I pulled out my Ipod and turned on Marvin's Room by JoJo. I began my work out.

Ignoring the obvious stare that I was recieveing I began punching and kicking the punching bag.

"Riley!" I heard Luke yell trying to get my attention.

I ignored him. Pretending that I hadn't heard a thing.

He growled frustrated. I smirking and pictured I was hitting Luke. I became angrier until I finally exploded into my wolf destroying my clothes and the punching bag. Who knew picturing his face would piss me off that much.

<Riley? Please answer me> I heard Luke through the pack bond. Wtf he wasn't in my pack. Wait was he?

<KYLE> I snarled before storming upstairs following his scent into the family room.

<Why can I hear IT through the pack bonds?> I snapped.

<Because Your Alpha now and only you can hear him. I Kyle Mitchel declare your our new Alpha. Sorry Riles but you make a better Alpha then me. But look. I'll always be here. Just as a normal member not your Alpha. You call the shots now.> Kyle explained kissing the top of my head.

I rolled my eyes and licked his cheek.

<Thank you. Alpha Ry.> Kyle said smirking.

I stuck my tongue out at him and ran upstairs to jump in the shower. I dried off and changed into loose jeans, a gray and white vest with matching gray Addidas.

I left my hair to air dry and straighten on it's own.

"You look pretty." Blake said kissing me softly.

"Thanks." I said. I grabbed his hand and we went downstairs o watch T.v.