chapter 2:

I woke up to find Tommy wrapped in my arms. I smied and kissed his forehead. 

He mumbled incoheriantly and pouted. 

"Mommy?" He asked his eyes flutering open.

"Yes Tommy." I said frowning.

"Goosh Morning." He mumbled.

"Morning." I said softly.

"Can you play wif me?" His big blue eyes began to shine with excitement.

"Maybe. First eat and go take a bath." I told him playing with his dark locks. He giggled and jupmed from the bed.

"Come on. Come on." He said excitedly bouncing in place.

I gasped as pain shot through my back.

"Momma?" Tommy frowned.

"Tommy get Kyle. NOW" I cried out. I saw Tommy run out of the room before I screamed in pain.

The pain spread to my shoulders, arms, legs, and upper body.

The pack came rushing in just as my scream changed to a howl.

"She did it."I heard Kyle whisper.

"She change-" One boy said.

"Awesome. Look at her fur!" Another said. The to looked just alike.

"Momma. Your so pretty!" Tommy squealed  running over to me.

<You are pretty. Your the only all black wolf we've ever seen. Actually your the only wolf we know with just one color.> One boy said in my head.

<Who're you?> I asked.

<I'm Austin. The brown haired one with blue eyes.> He said. I looked towards him.

<What exactly do I look like?> I asked to the entire pack.

<You have fur so black it could pass for the color the moon is on a blue moon. You have hazel/gray/blue/green eyes. They'll beautiful and change when your mood does. It's exotice.> A cute blonde said. he had striking green eyes with hazel flecks in them.

<Who're you?> I asked him.

<I'm Cody. Those are the twins Gabriel and Daniel. The shy looking one is Brian. The one in the corner is Blake. That's Micheal. And lastly that's Zach. He'll love you just as much as Tommy and Kyle.> The blonde said.

Gabriel and Daniel had brown hair and two different eye color's. Gabe had blue eyes. Daniel had milky brown eyes.

Brian had pouty lips, dimples, green eyes and curly black hair.

Blake had black hair with red highlights and baby blue eyes.

Micheal had shaggy brown hair deep dimples and forest green eyes. 

Zach had long black hair with dark blue eys. He had a dimple.

<Riley?> Kyle asked  rubbing his hand through my fur. I purred and Tommy giggled. I gave him a wolfie grin before sitting. Tommy plopped down near my stomach and rubbed me there. I licked his face and grinned at his giggles. The guys watched with smiles.