chapter 15: Love Makin

"Blake I've decided I want no need you to mark me as yours. I already know a friend that would love to be Luke's mate but she's human." I told Blake as we were getting dressed the next morning.

"Are you sure?" He asked. He had stopped pulling up his jeans.

"Of course. He's done nothing but hurt me. You've loved me for as long as you've known me. I want everyone to that you are Mine as well as I am Yours. Blake I love you more than anything. Well except Tommy. Other than that no one could even compair to you. You have my heart. Please don't break it." I said seriously. I had been thinking over it since I went to sleep.

I really did love Blake.

I wanted to bare his pups.

I wanted to be the one he said I love you to.

The one who owed his heart forever.

I wanted to belong to him.

"Riles. I love you." He said pressing his lips to mine.

He trailed butterfly kisses down my neck.

Thoughts of getting dressed left my mind as I wrapped my legs around his waist.

Blake backed me against one of the walls in our huge closet and kissed me mercilessly.

I moaned and started to dry hump him.

Blake nuzzled his face in the crook of my neck before biting the skin softly.

I moaned and arched against him.

"Yes." I whispered running my fingers through his hair.

Blake kissed my shoulder and bit hard at my collar bone.

I gasped at the feel of it.

It was beautiful.

The sounds Blake was making in my ear had me almost coming around his waist.

Blake jerked my pants down and I got down to finish taking them off.

Blake sucked the newly marked skin and I shuddered and moaned.

"Blake." I moaned.

He smirked and I pushed his pants down.

Blake stepped out of them and picked me back up.

"This is going to hurt more than last night." Blake murmuered tugging my panties off.

I unhooked my bra and he cupped my breast in his hands.

Blake traced the mark he had made before with his tongue at the same time he squezed between my hips and thrust into me.

I was breathing heavily and I pulled his curly hair.

I swear I screamed loud enough for the whole house to hear me when he pressed his thumb inside of me at the tame time he bit the mark again and thrust hard all at the same time.

I knew I was not going to be able to walk when this was over.

Blake squezed my breast as he watched my mark change into a dark silver.

I pushed my face into his neck forcing his face up.

I licked his neck before I felt my teeth longening.

Without a second thought I sink my teeth into his neck.

Blake groans loudly.

I suck a little blood before pulling away and licking the wound.

Blake thrust into one last time and we shattered again.

I sighed happily before we oulled apart.

"I can't feel my legs." I mumbled and blake caught me just before my legs gave out.

He chuckled and carried me into the bathroom. Blake put me in the tub and ran the water.

"There you go." He said leaving the bathroom.

I shocked in water as my body relaxed.

Well that was epic.