Chapter 24: I've had ENOUGH!

She voted first-------->

We walked into the house holding hands and smiles on our faces.

"MOMMY! Lukas was being mean to me!" Tommy cried running up to me.

"What did he do?" I ask picking him up.

"I was playing wiff my trucks and he pulled my hair and said he wished brother bear would die. Then you'd be all his. He threw my truck brother bear gave me! I really wuved that truck!" He explained wrapping his arms around me.

I checked his hair and say that a chunk of his scalp was an angry red.

My wings burst out and my sight was slightly red.

"LUCAS! GET DOWN HERE NOW!!!!"  I snarled angrily.

Luke stomped down the stairs.

"Yes Mate?" He asked with a smile.

I glared hard at him.

I put Tommy down and grabbed Luke by the throat.

"I told you NOT to put your HANDS on MY SON! Diddn't I? I said it and you still defied me! Blake take Tommy out with Blaze. He doesn't need to see this." I say squeezing tighter.

"Your never learn!" I snarled into Luke's face.

His eyes were crazed and he had a crazy grin on his face.

"You were mine first! You'll always belong to me! Not that thing you call mate or it's vile brother! MINE!" He snarled back.

I shook my head.

"You've lost your mind." I say slamming him hard against the wall.

"And my son and Mate aren't VILE! They love me fore me. That's more than you ever did. The entire time you've been here you were loosing your mind! Your jealous I finally have something you don't and couldn't give me! People that love me for ME!" I snarl using both hands.

"I'm your MATE! I come first!" He snarled.

"NO You don't! Your nothing more than an obligation! You haven't done a dammed thing for me! Blake has. Tommy has. Leslie. Kyle. Taylor. Heather. Austin. Cody. Gabriel. Daniel. Micheal. Zach.  Brian. Matt. Alex. Marvin. Tyler.  They are all I need. I don't need YOU!" I snarled.

"Hey! Why are you choking Lucas?" Austin asked walking by and kissing my cheek.

"He hurt my son and has the nerve to insult him and my mate/future husband." I growl out.

"Your WHAT?!" Luke yelled.

"Fiance. Future husband. Yeah  he's my MATE! Name's BLAKE!" I yell back tightening my grip.

Luke gagged.

"You have done the last straw! Insulting me. My pack. My mate. My son. For too damn long I've done nothing about it. I am Alpha! Your aren't a damn thing in my pack but a fucking member. If even that. You will submit." I snarl my wolf snarling violently.

Luke's fac turned beet red.

"Never!" He snarled back. 

'Kill him. He means NOTHING!' My wolf exclaimed.