chapter 11: I need to mark you

"Alpha?" Tommy asked frowning.

"Uh no honey it's mommy to you." I said kissing his forehead.

"He isn't your real son. You can't have kids unless it's with your mate!" Heathen yelled.

"Yes I can. And he's My son because I FUCKING SAID SO! GET THE HELL OUTA MY SIGHT! OHHHH YOUR SO FUCKING LUCKY I CAN'T KILL YOU!" I snarled grabbing her by the throat. Tommy will always and had always been my son. I don't give two Sh*ts who doesn't like it.

"Alpha Riley? There's a little girl here. I don't know who she is." Taylor said running into the house.

"Sh*t." I muttered tugging Tommy with me out the house. I sniffed the air as marshmellows and sugar filled my nose. I followed the scent with my eyes and found the cutest little girl. She looked to be around 3.

Looking closely I noticed. She had blood all over her dress.

"Hi. What's your name?" I asked her using my softest voice.

"M-m-my name is Leslie. I-i-i'm tree." She said her gaze locked on me. She was holding up 3 fingers. So she really was three.

"OH. It's okay Leslie. I'm Tommy. This is my mommy. She could be yours too." Tommy said pulling away from me to go to Leslie.

"O-o-o-okay-y-y-y."She mumbled blinking. As tears filled her eyes I couldn't help but pick her up. I cuddled her little body against my chest.

"I'm Riley. What happened to you?" I asked cupping her face.

"The village was attacked. Some men and lady's with guns came. A man grabbed my Momma. Daddy saw and told me to run. I didn't want to leave them. But when the man that had Momma cut her head off I screamed and ran. I looked at Daddy but he had changed to wis wolf. He gwoled and kilwed tha mean man. I so sowie. I didn't wanna die too." She said. I breathed a sigh and grabbing Tommy's hand we walked back to the house.

"I'm going shopping to get Leslie some clothes. Les you can stay with me and my family. Your safe now. No one will touch you. You belong to me now." I said strongly when I had washed her face and hair. I could tell from how much blood was on her that she was close to her mother when she died.

I wasn't going to let a defenseless baby walk around. Leslie nodded a sad smile on her face. Her green eyes drooped and fluttered close. I layed her on the bed and walked out of the room to my pack.

"That child doesn't deserve to be left like that. Poor girl saw her mother killed before her eyes. I refuse to let her leave. Where ever she goes I want one of you there. Mikey you watch her. Whatever she wants you try you best to give it to her. Introduce yourselves. She's Three." I said before picking Tommy up and walking to my car. I put Tommy in his car seat and got in.

I drove to the mall and got everything I thought Leslie would need. I also bought Tommy and myself some clothes too.

"Come on baby. It's time to go." I told Tommy picking him up.

"Otae Mommy." he whispered sleepily.

I lovingly kissed his nose and put him in the car. I grabbed my gun from under the seat and out the bags away. I climbed into the car and put the gun under my thigh and pulled off. I drove through town faster then ever and pulled up into our drive way.