Chapter20: Healing and being healed.

I woke up in a white room.

The lights were so bright I was almost blinded.

"Hi Mother." I heard a voice say.

I turned my face sidways,

Standing there was an adoreable little girl.

She had my eyes, long dark hair, full lips, and chubby cheeks.

"I-i'm your mother?" I asked scared.

"Yeah you would've been. But the mean woman took me from you. I'm sorry she hurt you. Get pregnant until your pregnant with a girl. Name her Angel. And while your doing that remember me. My name would've been Angel. Please don't be angry. She was hurt and angry because her mate tried to kill you and you killed him. I'm sorry i wasn't born. You'll see me alot more often though." She said.

Angel.

Her name would've been Angel.

"I love you mommy." she said so suddenly it brought tears to my eyes.

"I-I-i love you too Angel." I say choking on my tears.

"Let Daddy help you. Don't push him away. He's hurting too." She said. I felt a light touch on my cheek. As if the little girl had kissed my cheek.

"Wake up."

"Wake up."

"Wake up."

I heard her voice change Into Blake's and I opened my blurry eyes to see him staring at me.

"Hi." I crocked.

"How are you?" He asked swallowing hard.

Instead of answering I opened my arms for him.

Blake crossed the room and climbed onto the bed.

I laid on his chest and began to cry.

i cried for the life our daughter should have had.

Cried for the child that would never be around.

Cried for the pain we were being put through.

After hours of us crying I wiped my face and did the same to Blake.

"She came to see me." I said.

"She came to see me too." He said carressing my hair.

I kissed his arm lovingly.

"I'm sorry." I say.

"For what? You did nothing wrong." He said shocked.

"I didn't try hard enough to protect her. I failed as a mother and mate." I whimpered tears filling my eyes.

"No you didn't. I couldn't ask for a stronger and more loving mate. Your a great alpha and mother. You didn't have to raise Tommy. It was supposed to be my job. But you came and took that for me. Your wonderful. Even if you are short tempered." Blake said. I smiled and hit his arm playfully before snuggling into him more.

"I love you." I say softly.

"As I Love you." He said kissing the top of my head.

Suddenly the room door burst open.

"MOMMY!" Tommy screamed running into the room and jumping on the bed. I pick Tommy up and lay him on Blake's body close to mine.

"Hey baby. I missed you." I say stroking his hair.

"Mommy Angel came to see me. She said to love you more than the world. I told her I already do. She smiled at me mommy! She's so pretty." He whispered.

"We've seen her too. I think we should listen to her. Love her. Even though she isn't here anymore." I said kissing the top of his head.

We fell into a peaceful silence.

Then the door burst open and in flooded my pack concerned and wanting to be near their Alpha.

They each fluttered close to give us hugs and kisses.

We shed some tears and I felt me heart lift.

They loved me even though I was hurting.

"Thought I'd come say hi." I heard Luke say.

Blake snarled and moved the three of us away from him.

"Don't touch her." Blake snarled when Luke reached to touch me.

He flinched.

"Riley I have good news." Lisa said kissing my forehead.

"What is it?" I ask.

"Me and Kyle are mates. Well I'm his second mate." Lisa said her eyes filled with love.

Kyle wrapped and arm around her waist.

"That's Great!" I say truelly happy.

"Thank you. We'll leave you to your happy family moment. We'll have you surrounded when you come home though. We'll always be close." Lisa said.

"Get out! Leave them be. They need time and Luke You may have been forgiven but her mate obviously doesn't want you near her." Tay snapped after kissing my cheek.

He grabbed Luke's arm and Luke growled at him.

"She was Mine first." Luke snarled.

"Now that's where your wrong. I was my family's first. Then Lisa. Then Kyle. Then Tommy. Then the rest of my pack. I was and will never be yours." I snarl.

Do not snarl at anyone in my pack.

You'll have an angry Alpha snarling down your throat.

Luke's eyes got dark and he left the room slamming the door.

"Asshole." Blake grumbled kissing my lips softly.

I love my Mate.