chapter 8: where's Tommy?

*Riley*

I  woke up and smiled at Blake. He had fallen asleep with his arms wrapped around my waist. I frowned when I noticed Tommy wasn't there. In his place was a note. It read.

'If You want your precious baby you'll have to find me.' I sniffed the note. I didn't recognize the scent.

"BLAKE!" I screamed when I saw some of Tommy's blood beneath the note.

"Ugh Yeah?" He asked half sleep.

"Wake up someone has Tommy!" I screeched.

Blake instantly woke up fully and looked around the room.

"He's probably some where in the house." Blake said.

I grabbed him by the scruff of the neck and showed him the note the blood.

"Oh shit! My brother." Blake yelled jumping out of the bed. I got up after him and grabbed clean clothes to change into after my shower.

I ran into the bathroom and showered quickly.

After a 5 minute shower I dressed in tight black skinny jeans, a blood red tank, and my black leather jacket. I pulled on black and red checkered Vans.

Putting my hair up into a ponytail I run out of my room.

"Guys I'm going to drive around and take a look." I tell my pack.

"Ry be careful. You better come back in one piece." Austin says kissing my forehead. Like the big brother he is. I roll my eyes and smirk at him.

"Whatever. I will." I say leaving the house.

I get into my all black ferrari and speed off. Going at 250 mph I speed through town with the windows checking for Tommy's scent. I catch a faint smell of it outside an old house. I make a U turn and park in the driveway of the old house.

My nostrils flare when I smell Tommy's scent stronger. I follow my babies scent into the house and head down to the basement.

I stop when I hear and old friend talking to Tommy.

"Hello Tommy. Your Riley's son. I'm your mother's old boyfriend Drue. I loved your mother. But I had to leave. I want her back." Drue said his voice hard and cold.

"Well taking my son isn't a nice way to do it." I snap walking closer.

Tommy's face lights up when he see's me. I smell his blood faintly and growl.

"What did you do." I say my voice hard and angry.

"I just needed a little bit to make sure you knew I was serious. I've missed you Riles." Drue said getting up from by Tommy.

I glare at him and don't respond.

"Momma." Tommy whines squirming to get near me again.

"Shh.. Tommy it's okae." I tell him running my hands through his hair while keeping my eyes on Drue.

"Why? He's a baby. He didn't do anything to you." I say scowling.