Packing

Chapter One: Packing

Strai's Pov.

"James!" I whined. As I followed him through the house.

"No! I am not buying everything for you! You can get off your lazy ass-"

"Language!" I interejected.

"-And get it yourself!"

I pouted, "But James! I'm lazy!"

"I don't care! Stop being lazy!" he told me. I glared at him. James turned seventeen a month ago and I turned seventeen a week ago so we were both able to use magic. But I was to lazy to use my wand I much rathered forcing James to do it for me. It was so much easier. "I am not your maid... you can go do stuff yourself!"

"I thought the whole point of a boyfriend was that you got a free servant!" I yelled at him. 

Ginny and Harry walked in. "What the hell is going own?" Harry asked.

I gasped, "Language!"

Harry looked at me and I smiled innocently. 

"Solve your issues, now. And if you can't I am kicking one of you out." He looked at James. And I silently laughed.

"Why me?" he exclaimed.

"Why not?" Harry repiled.

"I'm your son!"

"So?" Harry asked. He winked at me saying he was only joking. I supressed a laugh which ended up as a smile. Ginny had her back facing away from us but you could tell she was laughing. "Besides Strai is a bad influence on you." I gaped. 

"I'm a bad influence on him? He's a bad influence on me!" I exclaimed. "I was completely normal before I met you people!"

James laughed, "That's not what Scoripus told me." 

"Well, Lily has told me somethings about you. That if you don't shut up will be passed around the school."

James glared, "You have nothing on me."

I looked at him and smiled, "Wanna bet? How about that time when you were five and you-"

"Okay! Okay! I am sorry. But seriously you need to learn to buy your own crap."

I gasped, "Lang-"

"Oh shut up." James told me. "I've heard you swear a hundred times."I smiled and kissed him on the cheek. Harry and Ginny smiled. I grabbed James and pulled him outside. We walked and holding hands. 

"So..." I started. "Sorry for asking for you to go and buy all my stuff for me."

"It's fine. SOrry for flipping out at you." 

"I'm used to it." I told him. He looked startled. "You yell alot." he smiled. 

"Sorry."

"It's okay." there was silence for a while. Then I spoke, "James?"

"Yes?"

"All my life I have wanted to go to Hogwarts. But for once I don't want to return."

He looked at me like I had two heads, then reliazation crossed his face. "Oh. The Triwizard Tournament."

"Yup."

"Why do you hate it so much?"

"Because it's so stupid. People risk their lives for fame and fortune? Sounds like a load of bull shiz."

James laughed. "It's not that bad." he told me. I glared at him, "Okay so it is." 

"Exactly. I just...don't want to see anyone get hurt. Like your father did."