It's Almost Over

HAI! I just wanted to say thank you for everyone who's been reading! It means a lot. And I was wondering if I should write a sequel to this. I have a few ideas. This story is almost over since I'm running out of ideas, but your gonna LOVE the next book if you guys want me to write it. So tell me if you want me to. Thanks- Ashley.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ashley's Point of View:

About five months had passed since the whole "incident." There was only about two weeks left of tour. I really missed being home. I missed Heaven and Bliss, I missed sleeping in my own bed and being woken up by Andy every morning, and I missed being home.

But touring is the most exciting thing a person could ever do, in my opionion. You get to go to so many places, meet fans, play music in front of millions of people.

I thought about all this while walking around with Destiny outside, who was now dating CC.

"So, where are you gonna live when tour is over?" I asked her. We were walking around the venue while the guys played.

"I don't know. CC said I should live with him. You think I should?"

I nodded. "Definitely, Des. He loves you and I promise, CC will NEVER hurt you."

She smiled at the ground. "I know. I love him, too."

I smiled. "Now I have another girl friend."

"You didn't have a lot of friends?"

I shrugged. "I've been best friends with two girls since we were, maybe, five. Their sisters. Their names are Heaven and Bliss. I'm sure they'd like you."

"Really?"

"Definitely. You can meet them when we get back."

"Cool."

"Yeah, so are you going to finish school?"

"Probably."

"You should come to my high school so you won't be all alone."

"I probably will."

"That'd be awesome."

I heard the guys start playing "Coffin."

I smiled a little.

"Wanna go watch?" Destiny asked.

"Yeah, let's go."

We walked to the front of the venue and got in through the back. We watched the rest of the show from backstage.

After the show, the guys came running offstage. I hugged Jinxx.

"I'm gonna miss this."

He kissed my head.

"I'll miss it, too."

I smiled and broke the hug. I saw CC kiss Destiny and Juliet kissing Andy. Ew, but awww.

I smiled and kissed Jinxx.

"I wanna go back to the bus and go to bed."

"But, I'm not tired."

"You don't need to sleep."

"Ok, come on." I grabbed his hand and we started walking back.

"You know, I was thinking. Maybe, I could start my own band."

"That'd be awesome!"

"Really? I mean, I know how it all works."

"You totally should. I support that 100%."

"Thanks. But who would be in it?"

"How about Heaven and Bliss? And Destiny, if you want."

"Ok. I'm gonna ask. Cause I really want to."

"You should. It would be so fun."

"I'm going to."