Set The World On Fire

I was still in my room, blasting music when I heard a knock on my door. “Come in,” I said, and lowered my music.

 Andy walked in. Duh, who else would it be?

“Hey,”

“Hey. Did the guys leave yet?” I inquired.

“Yeah. I just wanted to say goodnight,”

“Night,

“Well, there’s actually one more thing we need to talk about,”

“Ok,” Andy sat down on my bed next to me.

“Ok, well, Mom and Dad had to leave,”

“Where’d they go?”

“New York. They’ll be back in six months. So you have to come on tour with me,”

My face lit up with happiness. I had always wanted to go on tour with the guys.

“Really?!"

“Yeah. You happy about it?”

“Of course. This is like a dream! Thank you so much, Andy!” I hugged my brother, and he hugged me back.

 He is the best brother ever! Nobody can ever top him. Plus, he gives the best hugs ever!

“No prob, little sis. Glad you’re excited, ”

“I am! When do we leave?”

“Tomorrow night.”

“Oh, crap. I got to pack!” I ran to my closet and ripped out mostly band shirts and jeans. I also made sure I had all my wrist bands, makeup, hair straightener and curler.

“Ok. That’s all I need.” I said, laying on my bed.

“Yep. I’m going to have to wake you up early tomorrow. We have to get the guys and then go down to the venue and make sure everything’s good. Show starts at nine.”

“Ok.” I looked at my phone for the time. 1:18, it read.

“Damn, it’s late.” I said.

“Yeah, why don’t you go to bed? I will, too.”

“Kay. Love you, Andy.” I said.

“I love you, too.” Andy kissed my forehead and walked out of my room, shutting the door quietly.

   I shut off my light, and tried to sleep, but I was way too excited. I grabbed my iPod and plugged my ear buds in. I put on the new version of the song “We Stitch These Wounds.” That eventually put me to sleep.
 In the morning, Andy woke me up early so we could go pick up the guys.

“Ash, wake up.” Andy shook me, and I was about to go back to sleep when I remembered what today was.

“I’m up!” I said, jumping out of bed.

“Someone’s excited.”

“Yeah, now leave so I can get ready.”

“I’m going. Be ready in ten.”

“Yeah, whatever.” I said, turning on the Black Veil Brides Rebels EP. I was the first person to own the fresh, polished copy.

     While singing along, I slipped on a BVB shirt, and a pair of ripped black skinny jeans.

“Ash, change in plans. We’re meeting the guys at the venue.” Andy said, standing my door way. Half of his hair was straight and the rest was a mess.

“Kay. Go fix your hair.” He rolled his eyes, and left.

I finished up my own makeup and hair, and walked downstairs. I had my two bags with everything I’d need in it for six months.

“Ok, I’m ready.” I said, sending a text to Chris, and shoving my phone in my back pocket.

“Good. And you look nice."

“Thanks. Let’s go!” Andy laughed, and walked out the door with me. He locked the door to the house, and got into the car, driving off.