Hanging With Motionless In White

Twelve- Hanging With Motionless In White

Jinxx’s Point of View:

In the morning, I woke up the same way I fell asleep. I looked down at Ashley. She was so peaceful, I didn’t want to wake her. I got kind of boring just laying there.

I remembered what today was. We were going to hang out with Motionless In White. Their such nice guys. Ashley met them when she was a kid.

Speaking of Ashley, I felt her stir, and I loosened my grip on her.

“Morning, gorgeous.” I said, and kissed her forehead.

“Morning. When are we going to see Chris and the guys?”

“Good question. I’ll text him.”

I grabbed my phone from the floor next to the couch.

Jinxx- Hey, where can we meet up with u guys?

Chris- By where were having the interview.

Jinxx- K.

“We’re going to meet him by where we have the interview.”

“Kk. I’m going to go get changed.” Ashley said.

But before she got up, she straddled me and leaned down to kiss me. God, I loved it! I forced my neck up to kiss her harder. I felt her smile into it and then she broke it.

Ashley’s Point of View:

I changed into dark purple skinny jeans, a Motionless In White shirt, my black Converse boots,  some wrist bands, and a BVB necklace of the logo with bat wings on it. All of the guys have that as a tattoo. It was kind of like an initiation thing.

I started my hair, and straightened it to where it was almost flat. Jinxx walked in while I was doing my makeup.

“Hey. How do I look?” Jinxx asked. I could see his reflection in my mirror. He had his hair teased, War Paint fresh, and all his gear on.

“Fine. What about me?”

“Gorgeous. I would kiss you, but my makeup’s going to smudge.”

I rolled my eyes and finished up my own makeup.

The more I was on tour, the more I didn’t want to go back. But knowing I’d be able to see my boyfriend, my brother, and my friends would get me through my six hour school days of torture.

“Ok. Let’s go.”

We went to the outside of the bus where the rest of the guys were. Andy was smoking a cigarette. I hate when he does that. But he never smokes around me because I have asthma and I’ll have an attack if I’m around the smoke.