What You Want

Eleven-

I awoken the following morning, with my arms wrapped around Jinxx. I smiled, and got closer. “You awake?” Jinxx whispered. I nodded, and sat up, running my hand through my hair to try and smooth it out. “How’d you sleep?” I asked. “Ok. What about you?” “Fine. I felt safe.” I said, smiling. “Good. I’m glad.” I smirked, and leaned down to kiss him. It really was amazing.

I’m still kind of new at kissing, and stuff, but it’s not that hard to be a good kisser.

“I love your kisses.” Jinxx whispered.

“I love yours, too.”

After kissing a little more, we got up to get ready. Threw on a BVB shirt that had slits going up the sides and the whole back was lace, I also slipped on ripped jeans, and my Converse brand boots. I did my makeup and stepped out to where the guys were. Well, only CC and Jinxx were there.

“Where’s everyone else?” I asked, sitting on the opposite side of Jinxx.

“Sleeping. They need it. We have a show tonight.” CC said

“And a photo shoot.” Jinxx added.

“Oh, yeah. I forgot about that. Ash, you want to come with us?”

“Sure. I have nothing else going on.”

That’s the thing about being on tour; you’re never bored, and you always have something to do and someone to do it with.

But when I was back home, I wasn’t really alone. Andy wouldn’t allow me to be alone. If he had band practice and my parents weren’t home or he knew they’d be leaving, I ended up coming.

Finally, the remainder of the guys woke up.

“So when’s the photo shoot?” I asked Andy, while he put on his War Paint. “After the show. Sammi Doll’s doing it for us.”

Sammi Doll is a photographer for BVB, The Dreaming, and many other bands, she’s Jinxx’s ex-girlfriend, in a band called My Satellite, and one of BVB’s closest friends.