Final Concert

Ashley's Point of View:

The guys were getting ready to perform their last concert of the tour. I was sad, but excited at the same time. I get to go home! I was excited and sad about that, as well.

"Good luck tonight." I said to Jinxx as he finished up his War Paint.

"Thanks, baby."

I watched as the five of them walked onstage. I sat and watched from backstage with Juliet and Destiny like I did almost every night before. They started playing "New Religion" after Andy announced that this was the last concert of the Set The World On Fire tour. It was pretty exciting to hear all the screaming.

I thought about what it would be like to have my own band and hear people screaming for me. It would be really fun and exciting. I want to be a person kids look up to like Andy, Jinxx, Jake, CC, and Ash. And people say I must have a good singing voice since Andy does.

That I'm not so sure about.

But maybe I do to other people. I just shrugged and watched the guys start playing "Fallen Angels." I smiled and heard my phone go off.

Chris- Heyy. Last show?

Ashley- Yep. It's been fun.

Chris- Deffinitely. What are you gonna do when u get back to Cali?

Ashley- Idk. Go back to school. I was thinking about starting a band.

Chris- Sweet. I'm not gonna see u forever since were going back to Pennsylvania.

Ashley- Ik. That I'm sad about. But I'll see you for Andy's birthday, right?

Chris- Probably.

Ashley- Yay!

Chris- Lol. I gtg. Time for a show.

Ashley- Kk bye. <3

Chris- <3

I put my phone up and watched the guys play the rest of the set.

"I can't believe it's over." I said, to Andy as he walked backstage.

"Me neither. But now, we have to get home."

"Yeah, that I'm kinda excited about."

Andy smiled.

"Come on. Let's get back to the bus."

All seven of us walked back and went to our bunks.

"It's kinda sad that tour's over." I said to Jinxx.

"Yeah, but there will be more tours. I promise."

"Yeah, but I might be on my own tours."

He smiled at me and kissed me.

"You would be amazing in a band."

"Thanks."

"Hey, guess what?"

"What?"

"I love you." He whispered.

I smiled and kissed him.

"I love you, too."

And that's the last chapter of My Brother's Band. Sad, but tell me if I should post the sequel. I already have it written up. A few chaps of it actually. So please tell me :)