Destiny and CC?

Ashley's Point of View:

In the morning, I woke up and remembered that we had rescued Destiny last night. I smiled at the thought and got up to get dressed. I got dressed and got ready. Then, I was about to walk out to where the other guys were, but I stopped in my tracks when I heard someone giggling. I looked over and saw CC and Destiny talking. I smiled a little. CC hasnt been in love for a while. Maybe he's falling for her. I guess I'm gonna have to play match maker.

But I have to talk to one of them first. Which one, though? Suddenly, I felt arms wrap around my waist from behind. I looked up and saw Jinxx.

"Hi." I smiled and kissed him. He kissed back.

"What are you doing?" He asked.

"Watching Destiny and CC. I think they like each other."

He looked over to where they were, sitting and talking and laughing.

"Definitely. Do you think we should set them up?"

"I think we should talk to CC first. Maybe he's just being nice. You know him."

Jinxx looked over at them again.

"I don't know. He seems kind of happy."

"But CC's always happy."

"Yeah, but not around girls except you because you guys are best friends."

"Ok, fine. Let's set them up. If I was able to get Andy and Juliet to go out, I guess I could get Destiny and CC to go out."

"Ok, we'll try."