Lentamente [Idea]

Lentamente
A Hetalia: Axis Powers Fanfiction
By ForLoveOfLiberTea

synopsis
( unedited )

Associating with the Triumvirate only leads to trouble—he knows that better than anyone now.

When a one-night-stand goes wrong, straight-A Student Council President Arthur Kirkland finds himself being pursued by none other than the leader of New Haven University's troubles: Alfred F. Jones. Notorious for being a reputed casanova with dashing good looks and witty pick-up lines, the American is a force to be reckoned with, and Arthur arms himself with his usual cynical attitude and volatile demeanour in order to rebuff the younger's advances.

All's fair in love and war—or is it, really, when the 'war' is declared in order to capture a pessimistic Englishman's heart?

I REGRET NOTHING.

This is actually that Gakuen AU I based on several songs and MMDs. I probably mentioned this fic idea sometime back, but there you have the tentative synopsis.

Oh, and the 'Triumvirate' mentioned there refers to the Awesome Trio: Prussia (Gilbert Beilschmidt), America (Alfred F. Jones) and Denmark (Matthias Køhler), who're notorious troublemakers. For this fic, I made Al their leader, because why the heck not.

It's still pretty vague, and I'm wondering if I should just make this as a chronological set of songfics/oneshots instead of a full blown story, but I like the idea so far.

Rating is tentative between T and M, as there will be some mentions of violence and probable (not explicit) sexual encounters. (Because seriously, I mentioned the one night stand way up there...) Still doubtful about this being M, though. Definitely more of a T.

...

What do you think?