Songfics/MMDs.

(Aka i can't rid myself of these ideas so help me before i go insane)

Because they just won't leave me alone.

All of these are USUK ideas, majorly inspired by MMDs I'll be putting here. (All were created by Levi Jones on YouTube.)

i. Hey Mama by David Guetta ft. Nicki Minaj, Bebe Rexha & Afrojack

» The MMD I based this on is actually the part three of this MMD 'series' on YouTube. (The 'prologue', I suppose you can call it, was "Overdose" by EXO, the part one of the main storyline was "Slut Like You".. I think it was.)
» Pairings: USUK (of course), with a side of PruAus and DenNor.
» Basically, this is a Gakuen AU—where the Awesome Trio (Prussia, Denmark, and led by America) are the most popular boys/delinquents/playboys in the school, whose attentions were caught by three students in the Student Council: Austria, the Treasurer, Norway, the Vice President, and England, the President.
» I don't have much to go off on, but I'm definitely adding the dance-offs. (Did you just see how amazing they look dancing like that??)

ii. Trouble Maker by Hyuna, Closer by The Chainsmokers ft. Halsey, Partners in Crime by Set It Off ft. Ash Costello

» two words: SPY AU. CAN'T I JUST APPRECIATE THE SHEER BEAUTY OF THESE SPY AU MMDS?

Okay, I don't really have much by way of fic ideas, but these MMDs. My God.

I can't get over them.

Help.