More Ideas. Again.

Stop with the USUK ideas. Please.

Tentative title: Pater Noster
(Latin; "Our Father")

Tentative synopsis:
There are three irrevocable things that Amelia and Alice know about themselves.

First: They're orphans. No one knows why, but the twins have always been sheltered in the care of the orphanage since they can remember. What Nonno Roma, their caretaker, could tell them was that they had been left on the doorstep of the building one stormy night, tucked safely within their blankets, which were each patiently embroidered with their names.

Second: Their parents must have been an Alpha-Omega couple. There was really no chance of one or both of their mysterious parents being a Beta, as Amelia is an Alpha, whilst Alice is an Omega.

And third: they should be dead, after living for more than a century. But they aren't—and the most puzzling of it all is that they look no older than eighteen.

Possible scene:
"Al," she whispers, and her sister turns around, evergreen eyes kept carefully neutral behind her glasses. Amelia fidgets for a moment, mildly unnerved by the fact that Alice's eyes were similar to the strange man's. But she's the older one out of the two of them, so she has to be her sister's idol, her heroine. (Though the younger may protest otherwise.)

"D'you think.." she begins uncertainly, twisting a lock of her short blond hair around her finger. "Do you really think that that Omega is really our mom?"

Alice's gaze softens, and she turns away. A few seconds pass, and she sighs. "I don't know, Ames." She says.

"But what about you?" There's a moment wherein she thinks that maybe, just maybe, Alice resembles the peculiar Omega they had met too closely enough for it to be just a coincidence.

"Do you really think that 'Arthur Kirkland' is our mum?"

Annnnd I'm back with another USUK idea.

This has actually been in my mind for about a week, though I kinda sorted out a few kinks in the possible plot just now.

Pater Noster is an AU where the Nations are who they are, only classified as Alphas, Omegas, and Betas (basically Omegaverse). However, they're believed to be infertile.

The problem comes into play when I introduce our main protagonists, Amelia and Alice (Nyo! America and England), twins who are more than a century old, as I've mentioned above, but only look eighteen. They've been living a nondescript life, moving from place to place before people notice that they aren't aging, until they run into England (or Arthur Kirkland).

And it all spirals out of control from there.

Note: No, America won't really be in this fic. Why? Well... this is called Pater Noster for a reason.

He'll only be alluded to and such, but Amelia and Alice won't be meeting him. Not quite, anyway.

In any case, what do you think?